Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Doc is IN..."
1/7/2007 7:04:05 PM

John,

Are you aware the "LINKS" button isn't working? I'm looking for some information.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 10:56:22 PM

Valerie,

No, I wasn't aware!  Thank you so much.  I JUST went into my website today and kind of fine tuned it and must "have done something" to mess that up. 

Anyway, after I got your message, I went back in and corrected it.  I tested it and it should be working now.  Try it and let me know.

Thank you so much for letting me know and for posting!  if you have any questions or additional problems, let me know!  Have a terrific week!

John

www.bestvitamin4health.com

+0
Help for Auto-Immune
2/11/2007 4:26:05 PM

Hi John,

I thought that you or your forum readers may be interested in these calls that offer valuable information about auto-immune disorders.

JACQUE SIMMONS TO PRESENT AUTO-IMMUNE CALL EVERY TUESDAY IN FEBRUARY
Tuesdays, February 13th, 20th & 27th @ 7:30 pm EST  Call 512-225-9449, pass code 20970#
Jacque was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when she was 18 and then later with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus, and Lyme Disease. She was told she would be crippled by age 30. Jacque has found many things that are working for her along this 26 year quest to get well and will be sharing those with you on this special call. Invite anyone you know with Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, etc. for a very informative discussion on these conditions and how they relate to indoor air pollution and sub clinical malnutrition. We are sure that your guests will learn a lot that their doctor never told them.

For more information after this call, please feel free to contact me.

Alana

+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Help for Auto-Immune
2/11/2007 5:17:56 PM

Alana,

By all means, this should be a valuable and informative discussion for anyone with auto immune disorders, fibromyagia, or chronic faituge.  Jacque should be commended for sharing her experiences.

John

www.fairadsnetwork.com Looking for an alternative to Adsense?

www.quickinfo247.com/9268594/SIM Tried, tested, and true. Still my best and most reliable & profitable program on the internet.

www.cash-mind.com Join fellow Adlanders in this NEW mastermind group.
www.bestvitamin4health.com THE ONE Vitamin I recommend & earn a lucrative steady flow of income promoting it!.
www.flalottomagic.net/?=C7260  Multiple ways to make big bucks on lotto.
www.babyboomersdoc.com My site for health information and other issues vital to the baby boomer.

www.idealbusinessventures.com Your ONE Source for the most Proven money making Programs on the internet.

www.agloco.com/r/BBBB4169 If you surf or do business on the internet, you must sign up here! A real "No brainer!"

www.website.ws/drbabyboomer/welcome One of the hottest and MOST PROFITABLE home based businesses!

http://thenpn.biz?id=31682 A very Easy and profitable litttle business venture that has been a success for me.

+0
2/11/2007 9:41:29 PM
Hi again John, I thought I would check back in and update you re. my boys 'heart' pains. The doc said they were just muscular and that you can have growing pains in that area. That is quite a list of biz opps you have there. I'm glad to hear the NPN has been successful for you. I'm sorry to say I haven't had the same success. If you haven't bought the NPNsponder leads yet, be warned...DON'T, they are a total waste of money! Quite a few other members have also found this out the hard way. Here is something right up your alley seeing as you want to travel. A leader in the travel industry for over 20 years has come online and is selling their luxury travel memberships at a heavily discounted price (NOT a limited time offer by the way). Not only will you get luxury travel at pennies on the dollar, you can choose to join their biz opportunity (free with purchase of travel membership). They are using a brand new pay structure called Perpetual Leverage. You have never seen or heard of a pay plan this strong. Earn $1000 on every sale you make, on almost every sale your direct referrals make and on qualifying sales your entire downline make for unlimited depths and unlimited widths. http://payplan.us/ Best wishes, Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!