Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Doc is IN..."
1/3/2007 6:39:14 PM

Amanda,

Thank you for dropping by.  I really didn't know what to expect, but so far it appears like this will be worthwhile and kinda fun.  I enjoy gabbing to people more than anything. :)

jtc

+0
Robin Hazen

590 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2007 8:48:14 PM

John,

Thanks for the information - I thought I was treating it correctly. Mothers seem to be doctors at times- LOL - Actually, I had a boil on my arm as a child and my father handled it that way so.....

Regardless, I am glad to know the causes and that I handled it correctly.

Robin

+0
1/4/2007 3:04:46 AM
Hi John, Great forum! Gerri Decher introduced me to it...thanks Gerri. Great pics of Alva Beach, especially the sunset one! My question is about growing pains. I have 2 boys, 13 and 9. They are both going through growth spurts and both complain of pains 'in their heart'. That's how they describe it. Is this a region of the body you can have growing pains? Should I take them to the doctor and have it checked out? Thanks for your help and advice. Best wishes, Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 5:59:53 PM

Hi Jennie...

That's a tough one.  It would probably be best to take them in to the doctor to have them checked out. Never hurts to make sure.  RARELY is it a heart problem at that age unless they have some sort of congesnital problem which I doubt.  If that was the case, they would tire very easily, have greatly limited stamina, and most likely growth would be stunted.  Hope that helps! :)

JTC

+0
1/7/2007 6:28:19 PM
Hi John, Thanks for the advice. No, they don't have any of those symptoms thankfully. My 13 year old said to me yesterday to cancel a doctors appointment if I had made one because he hadn't been having any more of these pains/aches in that area. I will get them both checked out though to be on the safe side. Thanks again, Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!