Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Doc is IN..."
1/1/2007 8:39:54 PM
I thought that I would offer my services to anyone who has either a question about a particular medical or health topic or you may add success stories as well pertaining to any medical or health issues. PLEASE, don't use this forum to advertise your vitamins, juices, berries, etc... Not interested in business opportunites here! John
+0
The Doc is IN..."
1/1/2007 8:59:31 PM

Hi John,

Great idea!  I'm sure alot of people can use some of your advisement and wisdom.  I'll certainly keep an eye on this forum.

Your friend,

Alana

+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Doc is IN..."
1/1/2007 9:47:50 PM
Hi John,
I think this is a wonderful forum you have created and thank you for giving your time to be of service to others.

As children my generation was blessed with having an abundance of fruit and vegies packed with good nutrition, so I had good health just the odd seasonal sniffle.
Eighteen years ago I suffered serious spinal injuries that resulted in major surgery, 3 months hospitalised and a long rehabilitation. I slowly recovered from those injuries but the whole traumatic experience devasted my immune system and I devolped severe allergies. I began studying complimentary medicine to support the traditional treatments and slowly after lots of trial and error, tears and despair I now feel vibrant and alive.

I care passionately about this planet and the future challenges my grandchildren will face and that is the reason a few years ago we downshifted and moved from the city to this beautiful beach town of Alva Beach. We have no shops, no mail run or mod cons, but we love it, I have the best backyard...22klms of pristine beach. Its a peaceful sanctuary for my family, friends and grandchildren children.

My presence here at Adland is to create an environment where we can all help each other. I am not a purist, I enjoy a chocolate, but I do believe in a balance.

A simple way to help heal this planet is to connect people and especially schools to wonderful organisations like the following.

http://www.remineralize.org/about.php

Remineralize the Earth is a non-profit organization incorporated to disseminate ideas and practice about soil remineralization throughout the world.

Thank you for this opportunity John, and if I be of any help, please ask.

Sincerley, Gerri
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 9:48:21 PM
Hi John,
I think this is a wonderful forum you have created and thank you for giving your time to be of service to others.

As children my generation was blessed with having an abundance of fruit and vegies packed with good nutrition, so I had good health just the odd seasonal sniffle.
Eighteen years ago I suffered serious spinal injuries that resulted in major surgery, 3 months hospitalised and a long rehabilitation. I slowly recovered from those injuries but the whole traumatic experience devasted my immune system and I devolped severe allergies. I began studying complimentary medicine to support the traditional treatments and slowly after lots of trial and error, tears and despair I now feel vibrant and alive.

I care passionately about this planet and the future challenges my grandchildren will face and that is one of the reasons a few years ago we downshifted and moved from the city to this beautiful beach town of Alva Beach. We have no shops, no mail run or mod cons, but we love it, I have the best backyard...22klms of pristine beach. Its a peaceful sanctuary for my family, friends and grandchildren children.

My presence here at Adland is to create an environment where we can all help each other. I am not a purist, I enjoy a chocolate, but I do believe in a balance.

A simple way to help heal this planet is to connect people and especially schools to wonderful organisations like the following.

http://www.remineralize.org/about.php

Remineralize the Earth is a non-profit organization incorporated to disseminate ideas and practice about soil remineralization throughout the world.

Thank you for this opportunity John, and if I be of any help, please ask.

Sincerley, Gerri
+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2007 9:57:01 PM

Gerri,

Thank you for your post.  Incredible pictures your shared.  I agree, complimentary medicine to include healthy diet, regular exercise, herbal remedies, the proper vitamins and minerals, osteopathic treatment, chiropractic, etc., all are integral aspects we need to consider to rehabilitate OR help prevent any of the medical maladies we encounter.

I WOULD LOVE to live at (or even visit) Alva Beach.  Where is it; and could you send a few pics??? :)

I ALSO LOVE chocolate and have eaten WAY TOO MUCH over the holidays. Lots of antioxidants though right?

Stay healthy!

JTC

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!