Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Esther Kenherve

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Doc is IN..."
1/2/2007 7:00:13 PM

Dear Dr. John ,I have Emphezema do you have any other help for this problem other than Symbicort, Spiriva, and Salbutamol. I wouls appeciarte your coments Thank you , the best of the Season to you , may 2007 be good to you . Esther.K

+0
Esther Kenherve

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2007 7:02:01 PM

Dear Dr. John ,I have Emphezema do you have any other help for this problem other than Symbicort, Spiriva, and Salbutamol. I wouls appeciarte your coments Thank you , the best of the Season to you , may 2007 be good to you . Esther.K

+0
Mose Hardy

129 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2007 7:36:17 PM
Hi,It is very easy to go there every month, Through this private membership club, They offer 7 days and 8 nights stay for the entire family, At some of the most wonderful resorts in the world, For $289 for a whole week! (WOW) Please tell where else can you get a deal like that,If anyone knows of a better deal Please let me know?http://www.globalresortsnetwork.com/mojo123/biz
+0
1/2/2007 7:45:48 PM

This is an interesting forum.  I have a strong interest in integrative medicine.  As you requested, there are no ads in my post!

Lawton

+0
John Crawford

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/2/2007 8:48:33 PM

Esther,

It sounds as though your physician has you on "the right stuff."  Of course, you should have a rapid acting "rescue inhaler" like Albuterol or a small volume nebulizer with Albuterol or another beta agonist.  I don't know what your oxygenation level is, but oxygen is indicated if it is bad enough.

I'm sure you know all of this already by the looks of things.  Good luck!

JTC

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!