Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 12:09:05 PM
Many of us here are invovled with all kinds of programs from self owned to affiliate programs.

In 2007, I want to ask each of you to make a resolution for your future growth on the internet. I ask each person to actually do due diligence of any program they will consider to join. Find out facts.

Many scams in 2006 have been successful for many did not do due diligence. Everyone let their guard down and was looking for a fast easy buck. Well, there is no such thing.

I was reading somewhere that it's estimated that people in 2006 will have been scammed in excess of One Billion Dollars on the internet! Anything past a penny is unacceptable. Start taking ownership of your future and that includes the research of getting into a business.

Success doesn't happen overnight and there are no free lunches. It will take work and lots of it.

The scams that succeeded the most this year costed the most. Hundreds of dollars to join and more expenses to get the services they required you to have to 'BE SUCCESSFUL'.

Each of you as a member of AdlandPro have an obligation to your fellow members; be thorough and be honest. Your success depends on it.

To a great 2007 for us all.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
http://www.bizzyblogz.biz

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 12:24:27 PM
Hello Kenneth,

You are doing a nice work. This information is good and should be read by all members. Most of us are victims often phished by nice words.

The problem we realize after our payments.

Happy New Year.
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 12:33:07 PM
I totally agree Kenneth! It took me and Tim a few years of REAL and DAILY effort, to replace my charge nurse and his military income.. but the key is we did it from home in our shorts and t-shirts. You can have anything you want if you're willing to work for it! You know, we often do more planning for our vacations than we do for our LIVES! What if I lived in San Antonio and I wanted to go to Canada.... so I pack up my car, I gas up and I head SOUTH.... I'll NEVER reach Canada. Always be willing to make adjustments too. Tim and I lost $20,000+ in various MLMS filled with "hype" and "smoke and mirrors" before moving to CDM. Every 3 months evaluate your success and make adjustments as necessary! Wishing you ALL the VERY BEST in 2007!! GO GET EM!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN http://www.TimandLinda.INFO "With Our Heads Held High" AOL and Yahoo IM - TxBizNurse 1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 1:25:35 PM
Sounds Great Kenneth I couldn't agree with you more. May we all prosper in 2007.
Happy New Year to ALL of you.
Kathy C

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 1:41:27 PM
HI KEN, THIS IS A SAD BUT TRUE COMITATY ABOUT LIFE, BUT THE INTERNET SEEMS TO GROW THE PROBLEM.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!