Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 5:26:33 PM

Ken,

I don't post much on forums because I don't have the time to do so. But after reading your post here I can only say "HOW TRUE". I have been saying the same thing for years to people that send me all kinds of cra_ to join that are for sure scams.

PEOPLE look for a real company with a real product or service if you want to make money online.

I have been with a specific company for just over a year and I am just amazed at what they offer us for just $12 a month. I am not here to promote it thru this forum though.

What I want to get across is that if you will look you can find affordable programs out their that can make you money. I did and so has thousands of others.

Remember if it sounds to good to be true chances are it is, BUT - Check it out before you get involved. Chances are if it is for real a day or two won't damage your earnings if it is for real waiting to find out if it is for real or not.

I wish you & yours and everybody out their a wonderful 2007 and may it be your best year ever!!

Regards,

Mark Gibson

gibsoneterpri

918-476-4434 (CST)

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Re: Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 5:44:22 PM

Hi Keneth,

This is certainly a good forum to make a good start or ammends for the new year.

Any online programs/ schemes that require very little or no effort on our part yet offer incredible, too good to be true deserve our due dilligence. It would be best to just ignore them.

Have a Prosperous New Year.

Daniel Leo Bruno ** Home Shopping ** Hot Amazing Items. Hundreds of Choices. Shop and Save. Smart Deals!!! http://danielleo.fscstore.com/
+0
12/31/2006 5:49:45 PM

Kenneth,

Thank you for your invitation to this forum.

Network Marketing and Online Marketing can and should be an Honorable Profession.

This will only happen if the people that are currently professionals will take the time to educate and expose programs that are ripping of the public.

I have to applaud some of our members for stepping up to the plate and swinging the bat.

Let's make this the "Year of the Scammer" by exposing each and every one that pops up!

This should include programs that do not pay the part-time person what they are really worth, and know that their compensation plan is "Stacked Against the Part-Time Marketer.

We have a saying about doing your due diligence.

Make your business decisions based on the facts you gather, and not the Hype you are fed.  Learn to clear away the Hype" the "Smoke" and the Mirror Tactics" that so many programs use to intice people in, then make your decision with a clear mind, and facts.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 6:38:02 PM
hi kenneth,
you have taught me well. due diligence can be very frustrating at times, but in the end it always pays of. we all need to do our "due diligence" if it looks like a fish, moves like a fish, and smells like a fish, guess what? it is a fish. i've done a lot lately because so many things look like a fish, and people have asked for help. in 2007 i hope that may more of our friends will do their
"due diligence", and be much safer.
nan
+0
12/31/2006 7:03:43 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Kenneth you are so right. People; other members here, our friends, could easily get carried away and believe these scamers.

There is no such thing as easy money opportunities, it all takes hard work.

Kenneth I recently wrote about this at Writingup.

http://www.writingup.com/rexiedexie/the_little_boy_who_called_wolf_online_marketing

We should care about the people who join under us in any opportunity we promote and not just think of money.

Kenneth I fully agree with you.

Have a great 2007

Regards Michael Clayton

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!