Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chuck Bartok

258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 1:43:25 PM

Wonderous Mr Sword, You are so on Target.

The stories are appalling.

One sure way to begoin a simple investigation is to see if total Information is available. (Name, address, Phone number) and don't spend a Dime until you have personally spoken to the person to whom you are sending Money.

I didn't Upgrade here at Adland until I spoke directly to Bogdan.

There is not an Internet Program owner who is too busy to speak to you.
If you can't reach the principal ( recipient of the Money), Adios!!!

We encourage all to call us before opening their Checkbook. Do the Google search, Ask for references.

Never could understand how gullible people are.

Thanks again for Being you, and Everyone here at
Adland will Prosper in 2007 if they practice due Diligence.
The opportnuities are amazing. We have Associates doubling Income monthly

Chuck & Shirley Bartok
www.chuckbartok.com
530798-0245

Chuck & Shirley Bartok Northern California http://bestbusinessmindset.com http://youcanbuildit.info 530-798-0245
+0
Re: Somethng I would like to see in 2007 from all responsible business persons ...
12/31/2006 1:46:26 PM
Hi Donald,

I will say it's not the internet itself for it's only the vehicle for human interaction. The people that use the intenet are the cause IMHO.

I look at the question of did the person kill the person or did the gun kill the person? Without the person the gun just sits there, inanimate.

Thanks for coming and have a great New Years.

Kenneth
+0
12/31/2006 2:12:49 PM
Thanks Ken good advice!
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 3:43:40 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your post. I totally agree with you. So many people say they really want to succeed yet they are promoting programs that will only end up causing them frustration and wasting their time and money and ruining their good name to those whom they sponsor.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Peace of mind - priceless!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
12/31/2006 3:53:55 PM
Amen to that Ken.  A voice of reason in the wilderness of hype, hyperbole and just plain B.S.

I'd like to say if people just did their due dilligence all the scams would stop but that's not true.  It's usually the kindest and most giving people who are the victims. 

The perpetrators are wrecking the industry for those of us who are making an honest buck.

Better yet, stake your claim and make a stand for honesty and integrity.

Have a prosperous and Happy New Year Ken.

I got tired of struggling to succeed in building my business. It's frustrating doing things that don't work, time and time and time again. So I searched and searched. I found resources that could help me and others. Do you know anyone else who might need
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!