Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WealthToolBox Exposed
12/31/2006 3:36:17 PM
Hello David, Thank you for your kind comments and observations. And I really do appreciate your checking into to these things. ---- That said, now a true story. A few years ago, some company most Americans (and probably Canadians) had never heard of was offering some things which most certainly sounded as if they were, "Too Good To Be True. Due to the name of the company, I (doing some - thing I should not do) "assumed" it was a company from Japan, Korea, China or some other country in the Far East. As I said, I had never heard of it and neither did anyone whom I conversed with about it. This company was offering you money to open an account with them and more money for every person you got to open an account with them. Now I do not remember how much it was only it was not chicken feed and a person who put forth the effort, would be able to earn some good money. Many people approached about it would not open an account with them because it sounded they did not believe it was a valid deal. Oh yea, the company also said they were going to pay a higher percent of interest on the money in your account than anyone else I knew of was paying at that time. So I contacted a lot of people and some of them signed up. Guess what, I got screwed! Only it was NOT because of the company was not real. Nope, it was because my WebTV and their software would not work together. Those who had normal computers DID earn money with this company. It turned out the company was not from the Far East, it was from (I think) Holland. You may have building in your city with their logo on them. (We do here in the LA area.) And if you watch much TV, the odds are high you have seen their commercials. YEP, their TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE offer WAS TRUE! The company is named "ING" and is one of the largest banking companies in the world! Please, Take Care! Neil A Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach!" "Most Do Network Marketing Every Day, They Just Do NOT Get Paid For It."
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/31/2006 3:39:40 PM
Damn, I proof read what I write and still miss errors until AFTER I post them. SORRY
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 1:40:00 AM
Hi Don, It's always important to look into any company, especially brand new ones, before leaping in. There are definitely some good ones out there, and many bad ones; sometimes it's quite difficult to sort them out. As Neil has pointed out, not all startups are bad, and some turn out to be very good (a lot of people would not invest in Microsoft when that ragtag bunch of youngsters and wild-looking hippies started out, but those same naysayers are sure kicking themselves now!) This one, however, has too many earmarks of a less than standup company for me to get involved. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 1:41:41 AM
Hi Neil, Yes, ING is one many of us missed... The fact is, none of us will ever get anywhere in business unless we take risks. However, they need to be educated risks in order to reduce the risk to a manageable level. God bless, Dave
+0
James Baker

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2008 11:28:11 PM

Hello Dave,

So you did some research huh. Well I must say that many of the statements you make here are false.

#1  Their account is most definately active. My account continue to grow almost daily. I have been referring new mwmbers and getting credit for it. The web site may not be as professional as adlandpro, but that does not make it inadiquet.

#2  The program costs you absolutely nothing to join and if you so choose, you do not have to refer anyone else to the program. you can just keep your account active by  occasionally logging-in and watching the balance grow. As far as obtainning your email for a large list, you and I both know that anyone who really wants it can obtain your email. Everyone's email is spread throughout the net world wide.

#3  As far as using paypal for their pay out, many good companies use that pay outlet. Even if at the end of 24 months they did not pay, What have you lost? It only takes you 1 minute to sign up. On the other hand, if thay do pay, look what you have gained.

As I read your post, it appeared to me that much of it was just your opinion. No definates.

In summary--could it be that this investment company is doing this in a 2 fold purpose? #1 to give people an opportunity to prosper in a small way and #2 to keep from paying the high taxes on the profits of their investments to the government?

I really do not think it is very professional posting adverse information against a company when you are not totally sure.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!