Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WealthToolBox Exposed
12/31/2006 1:37:43 AM
Hi Neil, you grumpy old, soft-hearted, son of a beach, you! LOL! I have to agree with you about startups. Someone has to get them going. I think what Tom's point does is to point to the higher risk involved with a new company. Statistics show that the majority of startups, whether online or in the brick-and-mortar world, fail in the first five years. If people realize this and are willing to run with a good idea while recognizing the risks, more power to them. Without the risk-takers, all businesses would fail. Thanks for your comments. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 1:56:04 AM
Hi Linda, As is true with so many "opportunities" today, I fear this shows strong possibilities of being too good to be true. I've yet to see anything like this that actually works. God bless, Dave
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 1:58:52 AM
Hello Dave,
Happy New Years, and thank you always for caring and sharing all your information. you are an amazing friend to every one here.
Kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 2:10:01 AM
Hi Kathy, Happy New Year to you and yours, and may God continue to richly bless you. Thank you for all your wonderful support. God bless, Dave
+0
Don
Don White

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/31/2006 9:55:50 AM

Hi Dave!

Your insight has certainly given me and I'm sure other members good reason to avoid Wealthtoolbox, Geopoint, Geoservice, etc.   

Only a fraction of the information you provided would certainly steer me away from the "companies" (term is used very loosely) you mentioned.  I truly hope few, if any, people are drawn into those operations.

I have seen others, and I'm sure you have as well, like them and they all bear one common characteristic.  They plant doubt, suspicion, etc., in our minds.  Even the slightest negative feeling should not be overlooked.

Thanks again Dave.  Your insight is always appreciated.

Don  

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!