Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WealthToolBox Exposed
12/30/2006 5:27:18 PM
Hi Tom, Thanks for the great list, my friend. It IS the truth! Also, your comment about never joining a company that is less than 3 years old is some good advice. While I will admit that every good company was originally a "start-up," the risk for ANY company in the first few years is very high. The fact is, MOST LEGITIMATE companies do not last five years. Even the most ethical and honest companies fail more than they succeed. The bottom line is, if your advice isn't followed, Tom, the chances of failure go up exponentially! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 5:36:56 PM
Hi Jill, Happy New Year to you, too! I think it will be a good one... I would also like to make your forum available to the members: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/555327.aspx God bless, Dave
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 7:26:29 PM
Hello Dave,

Thank you for the information.

Happy New Year

Amanda Martin-Shaver

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/30/2006 11:33:47 PM
Hi David, I totally agree with Jill's comments. Thanks for a great and informative post. Also thanks to Jo for the great link. I did join WealthToolBox with the intent of not spending any money until I had proof it was a valid company. I have seen other things which sounded "too good to be true" turn out to be true & so I try to keep an open mind. On the other hand, I totally disagree with the following as it is totally illogical. "I would NEVER join a program that is less than 3 years old, period!!! No matter how good it looks," It is illogical because IF every one did that, NO program would ever reach even one year of age much less three years. Therefore, logically, there would be NO programs for anyone to join. Please, Take Care! Neil A Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach!" "Nearly Every Person Does Network Marketing Every Day, they just do not get paid for it."
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 12:54:31 AM
Dave C, Thank you for this information. I am being hit from so many directions about this? Sorry to hear it is questionable.... but too good to be true ? Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!