Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Troubleshooting-Situations in Adlandpro
12/26/2006 3:53:15 PM
Ken, Good answer. We do need to take responsibility to make it work as to the way we want to use it. Nicely said. Some of the issues have been addressed in previous comments and you have reiterated them well. Responsibility to ourselves and to our community would be a good motto for us all.
+0
12/26/2006 3:58:01 PM
Hi Crystal,

I remember when Greer Trumble was helping you at AdlandPro and you have come a long way since those days.

The idea of mentors is good.  One thing I'll ask is what happened to the persons that recruited the members needing mentoring?

Most all members coming in are through an affiliate and that affiliate gets a notice when someone joins. They should be following up with their new recruit and getting them settled in.

One answer to my own question is I have followed up and had no response back from the individual at all that signed up. This can be a problem we are seeing. Someone joins and refuses help.

Any feedback?

Kenneth
http://www.bizzyblogz.biz

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/26/2006 4:00:25 PM
Crystal, If you are missing the splinter groups and cliques, you are not missing a thing. What a wonderful idea about mentoring. I have tried doing that by offering to help people in my invitation and some take me up on it. Maybe inviting people with offers to help is a good idea. I just did it because it is "me"---miss helpful. Power Members many times take people under their wings. An organized attempt would be a little difficult. I also have e-mailed people and pointed out errors and almost always I hear back a warm "thank you for helping me". Solution: reach out and help people when they flaunder.
+0
12/26/2006 4:07:07 PM

Hello Ken,

All I can say is, not everyone is cut out to be a mentor, whether they were affiliate sign ups or not.  See, the crazy thing about online marketing is that 99% have no idea what they are doing ( ME TOO at some point LOL ) How do you teach if you don't know??  How do you mentor is you've never had one.  It has to start with ONE, and then you have TWO and so on.

Those who refuse help?  Boy, I don't know, to tell you....I would have to make something up LOL  I always like to learn and take any guidance or help I can.  Some just don't see it that way.  You know, like a teenager, they think they know it all.  It doesn't mean those rebelious teens don't become decent adults...and fairly, marketers in that same respect.

Much Luv,

Crystal

Advertise and Promote For Free at the MOS Business Network http://myouterspace.ning.com
+0
12/26/2006 4:10:28 PM

Hello Mary,

I had to come back in to make a response to what Kenneth said and what John said!

I agree with Kenneth and I thank him for all that he has said here! Good show ole` boy!

John, I have to say "BRAVO" for the comments you made my Brother! I couldn't agree with you more...there are a few of us that do try to make this Community the best it can be...then there are others that do not have AdlandPro in the best interest! They have their own self serving interests at hand and do like to try to have Power here.

I also agree with John about people being blind and following those that are the devil in sheep's clothing. I couldn't have said it better myself! BRAVO!

Another thing that I must mention that I have a real problem with here, and that is people bringing their personal offline problems into AdlandPro and flaunting them all over the Community. I don't think people need to air their dirty laundry online!

Keep the great comments coming and quite possibly we may just be able to come up with some good resolutions to solve the problems with this Community that I love sooooo well!

God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!