Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donnie Graham

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Troubleshooting-Situations in Adlandpro
5/10/2007 8:40:21 AM
I've just been made aware of the 'Interests' section, and found it to be very useful. I've only been in Adland for a few days, and find it a great programme to have joined. However--I read some of the earlier posts--I must admit that in just over a week, I've had a lot of emails from 'friends' trying to get me to have a look at their various programmes. I don't mind that in the least--it's only that a couple of them have sent quite a few mails in that time, always with a different programme that they've obviously just signed up to.

On a brighter note, I had trouble setting up my webpage 2 days ago, and used the Buddy programme to summon help. I got a reply within a few hours, but unfortunately the person involved hadn't come across the problem before, and couldn't help, but she asvised me where else to look for help. I decided to  try and sort it myself first of all, and, probably by chance, succeeded. She had asked that I tell her if I'd had any succes, so she'd be able to help others with the same difficulty in future. I was only too happy to do so--I think this should be seen as one of the strengths of Adland--that we are there to help each other.

Regards

Donnie
Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else. http://www.traduguide.com/tr/22611.htm
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2007 9:10:00 AM
Donnie, Great news. The buddy person may not have had the answer but you have developed a relaltionship with the person. If they had said "I don't know" and then left it at that, then our buddy system is not working. You have demonstrated that even tho buddies may not know, they are willing to learn and assist you. I hope you pick the same person the next time you need help. If "interest page" is the same as the check off page mentioned above, then perhaps there could be a way to find visible. "Older, seasoned members" don't know this exists. Bogdan, do you think a forum from you explaining new tools would help??
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2007 9:13:09 AM
For those still hanging around here and reading, Donnie has presented a problem that has not been resolved. Ken has a forum "pm says send me a message, not an ad". Well and good but it doesn't change a thing. I have a forum about advertising on Adlandpro and recommend it to people who send me ads in my pm box. They appreciate the thread. Why should new people have to learn the hard way by offending people and then feeling discouraged when they get blocked. The idea is to keep people here and happy?
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2007 3:49:01 PM

Hello Mary,

I would love to add this forum to my invitation to new members of AdlandPro, if it is ok with you....  There is so much information here that new members would benefit from....Thank you for this forum.....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/6/2007 4:13:37 PM

Hi Mary,

I feel for the most part our adland family of friends are all respectful to each other if you do not like ones forum remove yourself or don't join in the first place. Friends (net workers) by now do not take this to hart , like a customer not interested in getting newsletters Do we drop them as customers due to that reason ?  wow  hope not lol we except it and continue our relationship with them but with more knowledge of  their likes dislikes . I think the reason why some leave soon after signing up to be a adlander is or could be the same reason most online business/Aff/Ops est.. fail somehow they feel/think all their is to make money in the  business is to promote it or as many as they can signup for. Successful business to me means believing in yourself  the company,product, and making your dream come true  it could take months to a year  before one see a good profit flow does not happen over night like most seem to think happens. Thank You for allow   " Just my short Opinion"  Enjoy What you Do ! Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!