Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Troubleshooting-Situations in Adlandpro
5/8/2007 4:07:26 PM

Hello Rusty,

Yes we have changed the way interests are being collected. This way we can better match users and there will be new features which will make this site more interested based on this modification.

You still can enter your interests which are not covered under predetermined areas in the section called other.

Go here and look at the last category.

http://community.adlandpro.com/community interests.aspx

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/8/2007 4:41:04 PM

Hi Bogdan, Thank you for such a quick reply! I will try your suggestion.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 3:10:14 AM

Rusty,

As in the personal pm I sent you, I wandered if there wasn't something new as I typed in my interests.

Bogdan,  Thanks for jumping right in here.  I opened the page and found what  she was talking about.  I then went to my account set up and sure enough there are the choices.  I checked them off and now have a new profile page.

All this new tech. to keep everybody happy here.  All of it makes Adlandpro the # 1 place to do business.

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 10:15:07 AM
Hello Mary,

I love Adlandpro. I have no issues with the way things work. I use adland as a marketing tool to reach people and tell them about my product and service.
Many Adlanders have either joined my service or at the very least are aware of what I offer.

It took me awhile to learn my way around. I took awhile finding my voice within the community. I have much more to share, and much more growth ahead of me, to learn how to fully utilize all the products available here.

That said, in the course of my time here I have developed real friendships with other members, and for that experience I am grateful. And I am grateful for the encouragement I have received. I am grateful to have the opportunity to reach out to such a large community.

I'm really not sure what all the fuss is about. People join, people leave, some stay some don't, some like adland others don't. Some post are irritating some are inspiring. As Jim Rohn says, "don't take that course."

Whether you get on here is entirely, 100% your attitude and your decision.

Yes there are occasional technical glitches. The one I would like to see solved is problem with the Buddy Box that ask if you are available when you come online at the community then wipes out what you've worked on when you respond. I'm sure someones working on that one.

And I believe that we must continue to strive to improve the site and add even more features.

Enjoying the Opportunity,

Nick Grimshawe

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 11:18:37 AM
Hi Nick, Reasons for leaving and or staying were discussed early on but changes have been made here to encourage people to stay. The buddy program should help. I was sure I had possed the same question about the box being in the way but now I realize it is on a different thread. Ken and Bogdan answered that on page 75. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/387087/75/ShowThread.aspx
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!