Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
1/14/2007 3:32:55 PM

Hello

Thank you for the Holiday Greetings Bodgan and staff. Here's a belated Greetings, sorry it's late... 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Warm Regards, Flo

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
1/16/2007 12:46:41 AM
... Dear Friends: ... I'm inviting you to visit, ... so much to say: ... Thanks! ... participate:
**ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 69

A special thanks to you and your staff Marilyn. I am very surprised, humbled, glad, delighted and deeply honored being a part in your:
Parade of Stars " Forum. Thank You Marilyn and Rick, Awsome Team, Bogdan Fiedur/CEO/Owner, All my 7749 "Godsent" Friends, Lawton Owen, Nirmala Devaprosad and so many others: I welcome YOU ALL to visit and participate ... in a way of peace, comfort and love and edify one another... for:

Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeConcordance and Hebrew/GreekList Available Commentaries
Hymns / Images / MapsVersions / TranslationsDictionary Aids
Mat 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I have enjoyed the AdlandPro Community since 9/9/2005. It has become my FAVORITE community, because of You precious People like my AdlandPro Family,... thanks to Bogdan Fiedur and staff for putting us first in all that they do,... so many years.

All I can say, ... Thanks be to God Our Father glorified in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour:.. God Bless Everyone.

Treasury of Scripture KnowledgeConcordance and Hebrew/GreekList Available Commentaries
No Images or Hymns AvailableVersions / Translations
Jhn 21:25
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Your Friend In Christ Jesus ... Amen, & Amen.

"Living, Loving and Learning!"

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!