Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
1/5/2007 11:57:08 AM
Happy New Year 2007!!!
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/7/2007 12:20:39 PM
Happy New Year 2007!!!
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

Dear AdlandPro Friend:

"...this one thing I do..."
is the Title of a New FORUM that is an act of  faith that can be expressed in total confidence not only what I do 20 years, ... what I do believe, ... but every believer here as well as all over internet,...  all over the world.
SUN POWER
CLEAN Solar Energy NOW PAYS
www.citizenre.net/godsent247
1974 - 1976 : SUN SYSTEMS, INC., Eureka, IL
Project Leader - Solar Energy Research & Development in conjunction with MS-EE degree at Bradley University, Peoria, IL

Ventured & Engineered first Solar Energy Model House, unique Solar Power Panel Collector, Solar Energy Flow Control System, Storage, termocouple instrumentation, computer-aided design, data acquisition, analysis, test/validation, evaluation, & simulation and Results Validation.
IT WORKS!

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2007 5:14:06 AM
Precious Nimi:... Thank You for the Phi 3:13
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
"...this one thing I do..."
is the Title of a New FORUM that is an act of  faith that can be expressed in total confidence not only what I do 20 years, ... what I do believe, ... but every believer here as well as all over internet,...  all over the world.

David,... David to INDIA WITH LOVE:
... he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said,
I have found David the [son] of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. Acts 13:22

JESUS HAS A WAY LIFT YOU UP AND MAKE YOU UP PRODUCTIVE IN THIS NEW YEAR.
SUN POWER

HOW CAN YOU DO IT?
http://bizpreneur.com/signup.php?refer=godsent247

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

http://lifetrain.ws/WEB2/Come.htm

Happy New Year 2007!

+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/12/2007 4:43:18 PM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Yes, I Thank You Lisa,
Show us how to be a Top25

SUN POWER

IT WORKS!
8 people per day! BE Paid+ 1 or 5 or 25 years

+0
1/13/2007 1:31:17 AM

Bogdan,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

God Bless and GodSpeed!

Your Friend Vinny Mitchell

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!