Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
12/30/2006 3:24:04 AM
Dominiana Mclaughlin

Wishing you a new year of good adventures, love, joy, peace, health, and prosperity. May God Bless You Richly.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To All!

+0
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/31/2006 3:25:01 PM

Hello Bogdan,

I hope that eveyone had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!

May God Bless you all!!!

Beth

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/1/2007 5:24:15 AM

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND BIG GOD BLESS !!!!!!!

Thank you Bogdan for the invite here, sorry I'm posting late as I was away...infact im still not home yet...but couldnt resist the urge to come here and wish all my friends.

blessings and God speed to  you and all at ADP

Pauline R

+0
1/1/2007 3:25:17 PM
Dear Friend Bogdan, Greetings in the Name of Jesus,The Living Lord! Although I wished you few times, I thought I will express my wishes here too.. I am Glad to see this overwhelming response in your Forum. Christmas is a time when people exchange greetings, gifts and cards. As we do these exchanges, we try to do the best. Christmas is about The very Best, All Thru the Year. Christmas is about GOD SENDING THE VERY BEST into our world of Sin and death.God sent Jesus as the very Best to be our Saviour because He Cares Soooooooooo Much for us. This gift we did not deserve. Our Sin cuts us off from God and deserve from God only punishment. But,because God cares for us so much He does not desire to see us suffer endless wrath. There, however is the dilemma.God loves us ,but he must also punish us. His Solution is to send The Very Best to suffer for our punishment. Therefore, Let us also respond with our very Best Our TIME. TALENTS, TREASURES and TESTIMONIES..... and Consecrate ourselves To Him This coming year. Your Friend In Christ nimi
+0
1/3/2007 11:46:33 PM
Thanks for the invation, Nice Family PIC, Hope you and Your family had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Happy 2007 for you and your family Monique
Save Time and Money, Ships To your Front Door Any where in USA To get the HOT Picks 50 t
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!