Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It is amazing what some people will do for a buck...
11/18/2006 12:52:29 PM

It really doesn't amaze me since I have seen it time and time again! HYPE = GULLIBLE people who join the next so called lastest and greatest deal online like...the death of the internet, bubonic plague, take back the internet!!!

Instead of looking long term, they think TIMING is the KEY instead of truly what the company has to offer LONG TERM!!! FOCUS is the key as well as what is going to be around years from now instead of these "Flash in the pan" deals!!! This is why they never make any money...what else can I say? Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2006 4:07:30 PM
Linda I have read through all these comments & I guess I am going to wait & see just what you are refering too before I comment back.
Have a great weekend
Kathy C
+0
11/18/2006 4:37:48 PM

Hi...

So far, out of 3 pages of replies, Ken and Tom have figured out what I'm talking about...

===================
Not sure if your posting relates with Mike F.'s offer where he is paying a dollar for each referral a person brings in to give them a free report...
But, I will say since the eleventh of November til now I have seen 788 people in both 1st and 2nd levels of my account. That's 788 one dollars I have now collected... All for sharing a report. But there is mor to it than the money.
The report is an eye opener IMHO. and I'll stop there.
===================

Let me share with you an excerpt from the file.  (Note that I left out the indented "asides" so an not to lose the point) In the report, he says;

So, what happens now is, the "Cross Pollenization Effect." Everyone is on everyone else's list. At a meeting I was at in Manhattan recently with Yanick Silver, Mike Litman, Rich Schefren, and Brad Fallon, one other marketer recently said "It's like everyone is sleeping with each others' sisters."

It is getting gross!

The death of X... we did it to ourselves. Anything good gets played out like a Good Seinfeld Episode.

The result, list-building will still work, but nothing like it used to. We have forced people to either unsubscribe, use filters, or worse, kill their email address and start over.

Then... having said that, he invites people to "share" the document with their list and he'll pay you a buck. On two levels. So if I download the report from you and get my sister to download it, too, you sold me and my sister to Mike for $2. A buck a person. And you cross pollenated your own list.

Essentially, here is what's happening. Unless you think you are a better marketer than Mike Filsaime, you are selling me to him for $1. Because now I'm not just on *your* list, I'm on HIS list. And if YOU send out an email recommending a product and Mike sends out an email recommending a product, who am I going to buy from? Him? Or you?

Further, if Mike is promoting *his* product, and you are promoting *your* product, whose am I going to buy? Yours? Or his?

As I continue to get tons of emails about this report, I have developed a new respect for the people that are not promoting it. Because they understand the cross pollenation he's talking about and know their subscribers are worth more than a dollar each.... two levels or not. Finding out who those people are is the real eye opener. *wink*

: )
Linda

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2006 5:05:21 PM
I see now I knew I wanted to stay mute til you posted. i have nto seen this one nor would I ever want to do that to my email list i have. i donot think that is right those emails are to be kept private I think not just passed around like paper.
We all  need to have respect for each others privacy. Am I right or no?
Have a great weekend
Kathy C
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2006 8:58:40 PM

Linda, if you can peel one out of the wife's tight fist, you're on!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!