Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: VERY URGENT Request For Prayers
11/11/2006 9:24:32 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Forgive Blair any sins that he may have committed. If it is your will, raise him up to a healthy body and a sound mind to serve the residue of his days in your service and to your glory. If it is not your will to heal Blair, then recognize him as a lamb of your fold and a sheep of your flock. Send your holy angels to protect him from all spiritual harm, to guide and direct him, to counsel and defend him. Take Blair into the paradise that you have prepared for those who love you. Let him
stand in the resurrection of the just on the Last Day and live with you in your glory forever more.

In Jesus Name Amen

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2006 10:35:51 PM
My Dear Adland Pro Family,

Wow, I was out all day doing things and came back here to see so many more have prayed. 

Blair is my brother in Christ but not really related to me.  All my brothers and sisters in Christ are important to me though.  Just wanted you to know because some of you seem to think he is related to me. 

Thanks and keep the prayers coming!

God Bless!
Marion 
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2006 10:46:10 PM
Hello Marion,

Thank you for the invitation. There is much traffic in Adlandpro, amy good articles  and many of us are very busy.

Sorry to be late.

I will pray for Blair. Jesus, The Most Holy MOther and my Patron Saint give his support always.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathy Mccarthy

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2006 10:54:04 PM
Hi, Marion i will sent him long distant Reiki (USUI) Peace and love-K:)
www.jkmccarthy.unfranchise.com take a free nutri physical online today! www.worldhealth.org www.Bubonik.com/plague/oliver1(prelaunch, profit,now! never seen before!
+0
11/11/2006 11:15:54 PM

Marion, I have prayed for our brother.

Another brother in Christ,

Lawton

+0