Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: VERY URGENT Request For Prayers
11/11/2006 4:29:02 PM
Father in the name of Jesus (Yeshua). Your Will is always perfect and sometimes we don't see, yet, Lord, you see and know all. Your word says, "By His stripes, we are healed. Father in the name of Jesus (Yeshua) send the Holy Spirit to Blair touch him from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. Heal him Father, everywhere he hurts. Most of all Father, touch him in his soul. Reach the place that is your Glory, and renew him, mind, body, and soul. Help us to accept Your Will and to reach for you in times of trouble. Help us Father, in the name of Jesus (Yeshua) to know when, what, and how to pray, For Your Word says, the Prayer of a Effectual man availeth much...Let this prayer be acceptable in Your Sight and let it avail Your Will...bring peace to all who read it....Let everyone who has breath....Praise You the name of The Lord...Amen
+0
11/11/2006 4:54:44 PM

I offer up a prayer for our brother, may he have peace through Jesus Christ and his father Jehovan God...

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2006 5:23:10 PM
What a beautiful prayer for your friend. I add my prayers to yours and send them to heaven. Be Blessed.
+0
11/11/2006 5:23:42 PM

As always in one accord I am praying set prayer with for the BLAIR Family steadfast and speedily recover. Alleuia!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Forgive Blair any sins that he may have committed. If it is your will, raise him up to a healthy body and a sound mind to serve the residue of his days in your service and to your glory. If it is not your will to heal Blair, then recognize him as a lamb of your fold and a sheep of your flock. Send your holy angels to protect him from all spiritual harm, to guide and direct him, to counsel and defend him. Take Blair into the paradise that you have prepared for those who love you. Let him stand in the resurrection of the just on the Last Day and live with you in your glory forever more.

In Jesus Name Amen

+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2006 7:28:42 PM
11-12-2006 Tasmania - Australia

Dear friend Blair,

Our maker give us brain as a tool for many thinks, and one of this is that you will think positively, keep hope, and be positive. Only this way you can mend your self to better health.

My thought for good health and happiness are with you.

Warm Regards Eva
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0