Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: VERY URGENT Request For Prayers
11/11/2006 11:27:22 PM
Dear Marion, i have read your request and i am sorry to hear of such a thing, may God be with this brother and his family and to the doctors that are in his care, may he feel rejoyced in having such a wonderful caring loving family beside him, may God's son Jesus Christ my Lord and savior be there for him, may he continue to give comfort to this brother and may he look to Jesus for compassion and great healing in his soul. I pray all this in Your son's holy name Jesus Christ . Amen.  I will pray again for you and in hope that this will pass. A Brother In Christ..Tom http://community.adlandpro.com/go/tmobil8/mywebpage.aspx
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2006 12:07:36 AM
Hi Marion,

Tell Bro Blair I am praying for him.

God bless,

Dave
+0
11/12/2006 1:34:34 AM

My prayers are with Blair and his family in this sad time!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/12/2006 6:53:53 AM

Father, we continue to present Blair before you.  You know everything about him and You understand what he is going through at this time; the fear, the trepidation and the feeling of helplessness at having been told of his condition. Lord, we ask You to give him peace in the midst of the storm. We pray that you will touch him with your healing power from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet and that You will cover him under your blood.  Your word declares that ’by Your stripes we are healed’ and that ‘You would that we prosper and be in good health.’  We are therefore claiming healing now for Blair in the name of Jesus.  Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace and help him to keep his thoughts focused on you. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

+0
Ernest Brown

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/12/2006 8:11:17 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

We don't always know why certain things happen in our lives, but our Heavenly Father, has all the answers and according to his Holy word. He sent his only begotten son that we may have life more abundantly.

Isaiah 53: 4,5  Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

and I pray that we just remember that we are the Healed that the enemy  is trying to make sick, but may the power of thge Holy Spirit, keep you in the name of his son  Amen and Amen

Here is a web page that has testimonies of people that have had simular cases visit: www.gojistories.com this may be of interest.

Peace and Love

www.ernestbrown.freelife.com

www.wantxh.com  

Ernest Brown
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!