Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time For The 68th Edition of the Person of Week forum!!!
11/6/2006 11:46:05 PM

Congratulations John! Tis a very interesting life you have led! I am sorry your stepmother was so unkind! I have always believed if you married someone with children you should love them as your own  because they are part of that man or woman you married therefore if you dislike them you are disliking the one you married as well! My thoughts on that anyways! I think that you have a nice outlook on life and I wish you all the best in your new life with Barbara ( thats my mom's name too!) she sounds like a good woman and I hope life works out for you in your ventures on the net! Have a good week in the sunshine! Take care of yourself!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 12:40:22 AM

Walking Garbage CanWOW!!!! John Partington won POTW. So, how long have the people from Florida been tallying the votes?

So, anyway John, Congratulations!!! Barbara may as well take a Holiday.  There will be no living with you this week.  By the way, I dug up something for you. Jeep Tank 2 Tank 3 Battleship Just wanted to make you feel at home.   Electric This is kinda how I felt when I found out you one.  Good thing John has PayPal so you could pay him for this.  Anyway, enjoy your week.   Big Ben  Changing The Guard  English Flag  Cricket  England  Big Brother  Fish And Chips  UK Flag             And you though I couldn't speak English.  If I haven't put up enough graphics for you, let me know, I'll BE BACK!!!!

Cheerio

Mike

http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com

http://lordofthebellyrings

More than a paragragh.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 3:05:05 AM

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU

JOHN!!!

I am sorry that I am so late.

Nan

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 4:59:31 AM
Hi John,

Sorry about the football song - I had a very tasteful version of Rule Brittania from the Prom Concerts, but was on the yahoo to young V and got persuaded to put the tacky version - but what do you except from someone who picks the Sex Pistols!

Hope your day is going well and the tooth is better.  Because we have a whole week to go.

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!