Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Blame Bogdan this time!!! In a nice way heheheh
11/8/2006 7:04:18 PM

Hello my dear Geketa

How are you? ...

Thank you for this wonderful ramble ... I loved reading it ... and you have added some very valid points .... which in a nutshell ... you are right ... it is all a question of mind over matter .... despite all the potential obstancles ... the perseverence and belief despite what we think the physical odds are....

We can alter our reality and those around us and, as John quite rightfully pointed out ... people who have written books and given conferences like all the greats do nothing more than that .... they are no different to any of us ... the only thing that tears us a part from them ... is their sheer determination to succeed.

Take care my dear friend and thank you ....

A big hug

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 7:22:13 PM

Hello dear lovely Chris

Thank you for this beautiful post ... I love the simplicity of the choices ... be happy or sad .... joy or pain ....

I truly believe that we reep what we sow ... so there is only one statement that I disagree with ... but then perhaps I am taking it too literally ... and that is ... when you cry ... you cry alone ... (but that's just me)...I am forever the optimist that ... when I need it the most ... God will always send me an angel or too who will cry with me .... or make me feel better .... or just be there in silence.

Never change my friend ... you are AdlandPro's genuine and original inspirational Knight ....

Big hugs

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 7:33:56 PM

Hello Joe

Thank you for a very philosophical thought ... I read it a couple of times to make sure that I had correctkly understood it ....

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 7:42:05 PM

Hey mumsie ...

I must say I do love your theory ... and I agree with you 100% ... stay away from people who are negative and bring you down ... my grandmother always use to say that life is too short ... and she was right ... and that's why we should be enjoying every moment as if it were our last ...

Love n hugs

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 7:43:42 PM

Hello Donald

Thank you very much for coming by ... It's always good to see you ..

Take care

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!