Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Blame Bogdan this time!!! In a nice way heheheh
11/4/2006 4:23:52 PM

Dear Venerina,

I love this one! "It starts on the inside before your external display is complete." You have to be right in yourself before you can show a true positive outlook. I have read many many self help books on this very subject and I myself practice and preach a Positive Mental Attitude. My attitude is "Everything will turn out fine" and even if it doesn't.....it will!!!

You have two choices happy or sad, you have two choices sunshine or rain, you have two choices joy or pain, you have two choices life or death! What is your choice today? To live and enjoy every single moment or to sit around and be miserable all day? One day you will find as you walk along life's path that the path splits into two. Which one will you take? Choices...we all have them. Do you live them or waste them?

Be the light that lights any room and you will attract sales, be the sunshine in everyday and you will develop new friends. Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you...weep and you weep alone.

It is a fine balance between negative and positive and we need an eliment of both in our lives. The wonderful thing is that out of all adversity comes a seed of equal or greater opportunity. Yes we will have great challenges to deal with but from these we will grow stronger and wiser.

From me Chris Wiseman I love people, I love life. Go have some fun today and learn from those mistakes. I will see you along the way!

Peace and Love to all

Hugs x

Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
11/4/2006 5:59:20 PM

HELLO V:

There have been  many times that I stand at the mirror and tell myself that I need to change my mind over numerous persons, places, things, and other nouns. The out come is always the same, he always argues with me.

Grins,

Joe Buccheri

True reflections - © 2002 chad AT zero DASH kelvin DOT com

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 7:47:26 PM
hi
ooooooooooo this is great. i have a theory. if i can wake up, smile, and want to go do what i do best, then it is a good thing. i don't have time for negativity and arguments. i have time for hugs and smiles. i don't have time for hatred and darkness. i do have time for love and light. do i sound high? i am. i'm high on life and learning and hard work and love. why should anyone waste their precious life on things that just hurt and pull people down?
mumsie
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 9:34:38 PM

GREAT POST, KEEP UP TO THE GOOD WORK.--DON

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 9:46:08 PM

Hi Venerina, it's also interesting to note, that when you write with your hands or make movements with any other part of the body, that the signal must first come from the brain. I am a handwriting analysis expert of a sort, and when I was first learning how to do it, they explain the fact that handwriting is also known as brainwriting. One can discover emotions from handwriting, whether a person is secretive, or deceptive or has criminal tendencies (to name a few)just from looking at an in depth analysis as in someone's letter.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!