Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Blame Bogdan this time!!! In a nice way heheheh
11/4/2006 10:57:55 AM

Hello Jenny

It is so true ... everyone lives in their own world because of their own perceptions and their own realities ... which was talked about in the last forum ... but you're right ... with comprehension and better communication, we can only grow, progress, advance and become better human beings ...

Lots of love

Venerina

+0
11/4/2006 11:23:39 AM

Hello again Venerina!  :-)

I see that you have expounded on the subject that Bogdan brought up and that which I gave you my own experiences on.

You pretty much described what I said in my other post, which I had to cut short because I ran out of time. Well, I'm here to take the subject to the next level. This NLP or what ever one chooses to call it can be master by some individuals to the point of using it to influence those around them. There have been individuals who have used their Persona, Charisma, enthusiasm, self-assurance, and skills in body the language to mesmerize large crowds and influence them to do their bidding. Two examples that come to mind are Hitler and Anthony Robbins. These individuals not only changed their own reality with their own beliefs (self-assurance) but they also changed the reality of those around them. Well, I’ve got to run again so I’ll say good-bye and I look forward to your input and the input of your readers. Have a great weekend!

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
11/4/2006 11:24:23 AM
Some of us may know that or have red about it somewhere, but we tend to forget or procrastinate things. We need people like you, able to help us digest and put in perspective all of that. Thank you Venerina.
Ideally we should encourage one another and build each other up.
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/4/2006 11:37:14 AM

hello Venrina,  Yes your cogs and gears did turn (alittle)!!.. Very well stated and well thought.

<<"In essence it doesn't matter if things are happening to us or if we imagine them for the chemical reaction to happen in our bodies. We can create emotions by imaging situations which will produce thoughts which if put into action will change reality around us.">>

If You can think it you can do it/  accomplish it/ become it/ learn it/

<<…the longer we deal with something or the more often we imagine it, we become better at it.>>

You can getterdun,,,..

Bodgin has said alot in so few words. I automatically prossecced all that venerina had posted before reading the last words of the statement. ,. 

Like so many others we see in our minds of what we'd like or (wish) .However we let our society or means of resource hold us back. We allow ourselves to be stagnent and soon forget our wishes and dreams. We become hard working employees as society likes us to be to pay taxes and allow others to prospor from us. We allow ourselve to struggle and just BE. We simply excist.    // How we exsist has always been up to us as an individual.// We don't raise others feathers or do anything that wasn't taught to us. We don't try to venture out of the reilm of typocal. We keep ourselves comfortable with how things are. We except how we are and just BE.. The mind is your strongest tool!! Your Mind set is your own destruction..

keeping what Bodgin has stated and Venerina has extended thoughts on.  Watch Toms Sparrows link video. all in this order and you'll SEE the secret. heres Toms link again..

.http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactionfiltered=vids.individual&videoid=1197564949&n=2 

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 1:55:45 PM

Hi Venrina,

I can see you have been pondering once again. Your post are always very enlightening an a enjoyable read.

I am familiar with NLP I have read some books about it and probably have one collecting dust in the book case. (might have to dig them out for a refresher)

The brain and body work in tandem with each other. Each thought we have produces a chemical reaction in the brain and the body as Bogdan has stated in his post.

We as human have a choice to make, we can perceive things as positive or negative.

When we think about positive and good things our body's and minds product  chemicals creating the positive end results or vice versa.

These concepts all  line up with programs such as the "Law of attraction" and books like, The power of positive thinking , written many years ago my Norman Vincent Peale.  The new movie , The Secret. These concept are not new with each  generation someone expands  these concepts further explaining how and why they work. I see these as divine by design.

I have spent many years of my life working with self help programs, reading books, studying new concepts and basically each one brings me back to John's tag line.. as a man thinks so is he!

Thanks for the invite and that is my ramble for the day.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!