Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Blame Bogdan this time!!! In a nice way heheheh
11/5/2006 2:29:53 PM

Thanks for a really good look into our minds! I will think about this and ponder what needs to be changed in me to achieve a more harmonial balance with the world around me and my fellow humans! Thank you for trying to bring about a better world for all of us!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 12:24:28 AM

Venerina,

First thanks for starting another good and interesting discussion. I'm glad to be somewhat an inspiration for this.

As you pointed out and some other responders, we are connected in some sense and can read each other minds at large distances.  I guess this is how the topics like this started.

You have explained the process of NLP very well.

If more people would be able to follow these concepts, there would be less poverty and wars. There would be more happy people and there would be less misery around us.

We can only have one thought at a time. It is as simple as replacing every bad thought with a good one in order to reprogram our subconscious.
As long as we believe things are O.K. we are O.K. regardless of what others are seeing.

Just being a positive person can cause miracles and we know that very well from medical files.

As we know the universe is abundant and there is enough for everybody. We are all different and special in some way. There is no other person like any of us and we all are capable of doing something significant and outstanding.

According to studies, average person uses only 1% of their potential. Even Einstein used only about 2% of his potential.

Isn't this encouraging?

The good news is that science today can prove what only 20 years ago was considered as urban legends or traditions.

More and more scientist start believing that our mind is more important than our physical bases. Medical authorities are already stating that 70% of cancers and diseases could be avoided by just removing stress from our environments.

(Side note:
In the end, stress is what we think happens to us and how we react to it.
According to studies only 20% of what happens to us has an impact on our lives. The other 80% is how we react to it.)

Science today can prove that there is some sort of energy which connects us all and it is there to be accessed by those who are aware of it and are tuning in the proper weave lengths.

Science can prove that telepathy works and that prayer can cause changes in our bodies and in our surroundings. Check this website for this and watch the movie.

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

By the way thank you for the link to theseceret.tv site Tom Sparrow. I have watched it last night with my daughter till 1:00 am. My daughter couldn't wait to go upstairs and start implementing the ideas.
She was much more positive today and more cheerful.

Low of Attraction ehhh??

Mind is an incredible and powerful thing.
I pledge to remember it and use it more often.

Thanks Venerina again for starting this topic and keep them coming.

Regards

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 6:37:00 PM

Hello John

You are right NLP, when mastered, can be used to influence other people ... which is why it has become such an important technique used by sales people and executives globally ...

The propulgator of NLP was Richard Bandler ... People like Anthony Robbins, Brian Tracey, Jim Rohn and other greats like that ... is ... not so much their mastery of NLP but their ability to cater to what people need and want ...

They found a niche in the market for something people wanted and have an excellent way of presenting it ....

Sorry this is a little short ... but I have to get through the rest of the posts :-)

Take care

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 6:44:23 PM

Hello Germaine

Thank you very much for coming by and for your kind words ... I am glad that you found the post, both, interesting and useful..... and it's nice to see you back here.

Take care

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2006 7:08:13 PM

Hello Mike

Thank you for posting and yes, I agree with you that man, (woman),  becomes complacent, not through his own fault, necessarily, but through societal demands and constraints, therefore pushing into the sidelines his/hers hopes and dreams .... and yes ... comformity, stereotypical living and such like become so routine that after a while we lose track of who we really are .... or who we really were ... at this stage ...

I love your last sentence ....

The mind is your strongest tool!! Your Mind set is your own destruction..

But can I just change it to .... your mind set "could be" your own destruction ... as you still have the choice to change things ...

Take care my friend and have a great week

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!