Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What is real to you? ...
11/4/2006 5:51:46 AM

Good morning Pauline

.... and these are all the qualities I admire in you ....

There is nothing I can add to this ... the sun does rise and the sun does set ... It is our choice to view it ... feel it ... experience it ... and live it ...

You are right ... Black is black and white is white .... we can choose... we all make choices ... what we need to be doing is taking responsibility for our choices and having the courage to live by them ...

... and if the choices we make are wrong ... then we should find the strength to makes amends of our errors ... resolve and make fresh choices ...

Have a lovely weekend my friend, thank you

A big weekend hug to you too

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 5:55:27 AM

Good morning Chris ...

Thank you for breezing in ... and thank you for your beautiful words ... I am no angel that is for sure ... but I know they do surround me in many forms and send messages just when I need to hear them!!! ...

Ok, buddy ... the kettle's on .... what'll it be?

Have a great weekend

Hugs right back at you

V xx

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 5:57:06 AM

Hello Marion

It's truly heart warming that you have such great faith ... never lose it ...

Have a great weekend

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 6:02:18 AM

Hello Kathy

You are right ... all too often ... when we are dealing with people across the virtual environment ... we forget that they are real people .. with real feelings ... with real backgrounds... real sensitivities and so forth and so on ...

Although we may have an interaction with them that warms the heart and makes us and them feel good ... we still refuse to believe that they really exist ... and when we compare what is around us in our "daily" life with what is around us in the virtual environment ... we may deny their very existence once we sign out of whatever site we are logged into ... people become a game ... and the very essence of being a human being is lost.

Have a lovely weekend

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 6:04:11 AM

Hello Germaine

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad that what I write is appreciated ... even though I do have a tendency to ramble sometimes ... hopefully in a coherent fashion though ... heheheh

Have a lovely weekend

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!