Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is real to you? ...
11/5/2006 7:03:17 AM
I get it my dear Venerina.... ...but do you read me? You have not been reading between my lines as I have been yours... That's why I finally had to say it to you personally... what... if... why... never mind... you know what? it's there... it can't be denied... the connection has been made... I miss you... JOHN
+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2006 10:03:51 PM

Thanks for the reply, Venerina

I am holding on to my faith, though the Devil is very busy. Watch out for the stumbling blocks that he will throw in your paths of the believers. Believers must stay in the Word, daily, for protection.

Marion

Wonder Working Website

http://snipurl.com/uuzh

Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 1:51:01 PM

Hello TV ...

Thank you for your post and I am finally catching up today in AdlandPro ... I am sorry for the delay in writing to you but ... between my studies and other committments ... I have only been posting light hearted posts that require little or no mental effort on my part ... and this certainly is not light hearted ... it deserves my full and undistracted attention ...

I believe greatly in what you are saying ... and what you are trying to convey here ... Let me just say that I do not believe in death ... Perhaps I should elaborate my statement ...

I believe that the body is merely the shell ... the vessel which carries the "me" on my journey, through a limited time span,  to experience through the physical what my soul, spirit or essence, (whichever name anyone prefers),  needs to learn for the next journey ... but ... because I strongly believe that my soul ... always was - is - and always will be .... "I" never die ... my shell will expire ... but "I" will not ...

So, believing in all this, my friend, I have to say that I believe we have the ability and the capacity to experience everything through our physical and non physical alike ... our only delimiting factor is our "human" willingness to accept, expand and open ...

I agree with Deepak Chopra, who was mentioned by Bogdan ... I am not in this universe ... the universe is in me ... why? .... because my shell is confined to earth and the physical realities, it is what constrains me to be as in this reality ... but my mind and essence are not ...

....and it was only when I woke up to this concept and experienced it, personally  ... that I believed anything is possible ....

Take care my wise friend and be blessed for the "vision"

Venerina

+0
11/17/2006 5:07:43 PM
What's real?
what we come in contact with every day is real.
What we can touch, taste, smell, see, hear and feel
is real. Not all things are tangible...some are dependant
on our own perceptions, and some things may not be
visible, but they're real just the same. We know the wind
is real because we can feel it and we can see the evidence
of it's power. The same thing goes for spiritual matters.

What we have known in the past, people who have gone
away to some far off place, if they are still alive we may
see them again some day, maybe not, but I also feel sure
that even after this life is over there will be another..and
it may be even more real than this one is.

Life can be a human being, a flower, an animal or a single
living cell. All have their own reality. All have their own purpose.

I believe we depend on all of these to live. And even in death
there is another reality of those who remember us and feel us near
them even when we are gone.

So I would ask the question what isn't real. That would be even  harder to answer than what is.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
11/17/2006 6:07:18 PM
Is there anything that ISN'T real?

In some form or another, everything is real in some way.
Even imaginary things are real when someone writes about
them or makes a movie about them and we can see or feel
the emotions they cause.

Some people claim there's no such thing as ghosts or monsters,
but people all over the world claim to have seen them or had
contact with them, and I've been to places where I could feel
a presence of something I couldn't see, a sense of evil lurking
behind the door or a feeling that I wasn't safe. So that feeling was
my reality at that moment.

When God said "let there be light" there WAS light. Was the light ever
present before He spoke those words? Was there anything before then?

I believe that we all existed in some form even if only in God's "mind"...well..hmm..if God is spirit, does he have a mind? What is spirit when there is no body present to house it? Are our minds and thoughts a result of the brain's mechanisms or are our brains just a blob of tissue that has no real purpose?

No matter how hard we try, we can never have as much  knowledge as God, so why try?

A sidewalk is made of concrete, and it is hard and we can walk on it, but if you change the ingredients a little bit they become liquid, or gas. Change the ingredients in the earth and it will be no more.

God gives and can take away. He created all this, and surely he can uncreate it. So what can we depend on truly? Ourselves? Surely not.

We can only hope.

Without God's hand on our lives we have nothing to stand on.

Isn't it time we started to face this reality?

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!