Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Debbie Davis

292 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NEED PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL MIRACLE
10/31/2006 3:54:12 PM
That's a wonderful prayer Angeline!

God's word says to pray for others that you might be healed. Your financial healing will come as long as you have the attitude of praying for others above yourself. I love it... thanks for the prayer and I'm praying for you too!

Blessings to you,
Debbie

+0
10/31/2006 5:54:29 PM
Have you invested in this program yourself?
Are you an author, speaker or business owner who is getting too busy with the mundane tasks of your business? Or perhaps you dream of becoming a published author and need help navigating through the maze of self-publishing tasks needed to fulfill your vision. I can help ease your day. http://www.williamsdocuprep.com
+0
10/31/2006 7:22:07 PM
Your prayer is very moving and I pray that God moves in your life and your business so the outcome will be a blessing to his work here on earth.

Take care Angelina and be blessed. :)
+0
11/1/2006 4:08:36 AM
As I sit here not having anywhere to lay my head, as I sit here typing and reading and praying for everyone and anyone who needs GOD's guidance and as HE hears our prays that they have all ready been answer.  HE has allowed us to realized what's important and to continue to seek HIS Kingdom and as HIS children will provide us all they we need to sustain HIM.  Yes it was the blood of Jesus that has equipped us in this world and it conyinue to perfect and edify us continually.  I know my purpose is to continue to look upon another's hurt and confusion and just be there for them.  My all your prays be answered Angeline.  In the name of Jesus.  AMEN!
+0
11/1/2006 5:26:45 PM

Who gives the sun for the light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and the stars for light by night, Who disturbs the sea and its waves roar.

You are in my prayers.

Aretha Zellars
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!