Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
NEED PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL MIRACLE
10/30/2006 6:36:22 PM

First of all I want to say thank you to Marion for inviting me to join this prayer group. I need prayer for my business. Since this is my only source of income. I need something to happen now or else I will not have a roof over my head very soon. So I promise to pray for all in this group and ask you to pray for me.  I am firm believer that giving of yourself for others causes miracles to come into you life. Also I am not one to wait when it comes to prayer. I love to pray for others, so I will pray right now.

Father in the name of Jesus I lift up every person in this prayer group. Lord I plead the Blood of Jesus over us all and everything that you have put in our care. Father I know that everything idea and desire that is in our hearts You put it there and I know that will bring them to full fruition. So God I ask now that you would set your ministering angels around all of us to minister Your Word to us, that we may meditate on it day and night and make our way prosperous. I ask you to help us not to speak against the blessing that have placed upon our lives and in our hands. God I pray that you would surround us with your peace. I ask Father that you would bless our businesses and enlarge our territory God and that your hand would be with us. Keep us from evil, that it may not grieve us. Let your favor rest upon everything that we do. Bless the work of our hands. Lead us to the people that need our services, give us the right words to speak, let them be receptive to hear and receive and take action. Help us all to stay focused on You and remember that it is you who gives up power to get wealth Lord God. Let us be faithful and wise stewards over all that You bless us with. Direct our paths and give us wisdom to handle the large sums of money that you have caused to come into our hands. We are blessed to be a blessing until all families of the earth are blessed. We are a money distribution center, money magnets. I command unexpected and expected income to come our way. God we receive your blessing, your power to get wealth right now in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you Father that the blessing is working in us, on us and around us. We are blessed when we come in and blessed when go out. We are your children, and God you are the richest in the universe and so therefore we too are rich. All of our needs are met through Christ Jesus and His annointing. We are anointed and empowered to prosper.

Glory halleluaih. Thank you Father for being our God.

Are you an author, speaker or business owner who is getting too busy with the mundane tasks of your business? Or perhaps you dream of becoming a published author and need help navigating through the maze of self-publishing tasks needed to fulfill your vision. I can help ease your day. http://www.williamsdocuprep.com
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEED PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL MIRACLE
10/31/2006 11:18:44 AM
Hello Angeline,

I am praying for you and with you. 

Thank you for posting such an uplifting prayer and I will send a message out to all my friends here to help us pray.  I have quite a few prayer requests here lately so I am praying my friends will come pray with us here.

God Bless You!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 11:55:34 AM

Not much I can add to your beautiful prayer, Angeline, except Amen and I will keep you in my prayers.

Judy

+0
10/31/2006 12:03:51 PM

Angeline, the power of praying is unimaginable, along with Faith and Desire anything is possible.

If money is a concern why not try investing a little. Opening doors to a new audience of savvy investors who lack the financial power of the wealthy. By combining individual funds with other investors, creating capital many times greater than you would be able to do yourself.

It's an established investment company with a proven 17 year track record. With a minimum investment of just $6 obtain 12% daily for 12 days. No where else are you able to find such high returns with such minimal risk

12 DailyPro Plan + EXTRA 24% Deposit Bonus

24%-ONE-TIME-BONUS for your VERY FIRST DEPOSIT. Invest from $6 - $6,000. Daily Withdrawals. Only 1 Investment per Day per Member. Earn 12% Daily For 12 Days, that's 144% after 12 Days.

Go here for more info: http://www.allies.oydor.com/6k.htm

I hope be a good help for today.

God bless you

Ideally we should encourage one another and build each other up.
+0
10/31/2006 3:33:40 PM

Angeline,that is a very powerful prayer, that prayer will be answered. Once you turn that burden over to god, He will carry that burden for you.

Aretha Zellars
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!