Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scott Obrien

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My first Ebay Auction
10/31/2006 3:35:05 AM

Hey Roger,

I meant for you to buy a few things on ebay. You should be able to find things for less than $1. This will give you a few good feedbacks. A lot of e-books sell for just a penny. Of course if there are things you need like shipping supplies or office supplies you can buy them too. The more feedback the better when you start out.

That's good you have a product to sell, that is the hardest part for most people.

Ebay shipping uses USPS Services and UPS Services all built into ebay and paypal. You can just print off a shipping label with the address and everything already filled in for you. It saves a lot of time. You don't even need a label - you can just print it on a piece of paper and tape it to the box.

You can edit listings with no bids, once they have a bid - you can only add info. - There should be no problem adding shipping info - you just can't change it, since you now have a bid.

I didn't notice if you accept Paypal, but that will help too. It makes it easier for everyone including you.

Kris @('0')@

Looking for Leaders to earn $100K in 15 months! Plus a New Car and 4 Luxury Vacations per Year! No Experience Necessary... We will train You & Your Team. Are You ready to Live the Dream? Vite: www.MoreOrLessAbout.com Today!
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 1:49:16 PM
Hi Kris, I noticed that feedback was both ways. Thought perhaps the two could be separated. How I am as a buyer doesn't really say much about me as a seller.. ;) Point understood. I don't think I can use Ebay shipping in Norway. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. Printing a shipping label sounds smart. When I had no bids (bid is now at 0.01) I was unable to find anywhere where I could say were I would be willing to ship. US came up as the only option. Paypal is the only option I made available. :) Almost ready to try to put out another auction now. You might like it a bit more than the current. ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 9:54:39 AM
hello Roger...good luck on Ebay...I have done selling Ebay and made money...I would be glad to help you if you need...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 4:48:34 PM
Hi Larry, Maybe you know the answer to my question here then? http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/504574.aspx

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 6:00:23 PM
It's now less than an hour until my first auction ends. Crossing my fingers.. ;)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!