Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
My first Ebay Auction
10/30/2006 5:11:29 PM
I just posted my first item for sale at Ebay. Click here If it's a success I will be doing much more. If it fails I will try a few more times. Have you ever used Ebay? Do you have any useful tips for me?
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My first Ebay Auction
10/30/2006 7:24:21 PM
Hey Roger, Well done mate....we all have to start somewhere. I have being thinking of venturing into ebay myself but have not found enough time(so busy offline) to explore ebay yet. There are sooo many ebooks about ebay success...got a heap on my hard drive which I hope to read soon. All the best Have fun Bryan
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2006 7:27:37 PM
Hi Bryan, Yes, lots of ebooks on the subject, but I would prefer someone which I could communicate a little with. Ever tried asking an ebook a question or have it look at something? ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
10/30/2006 7:51:49 PM
Hi Roger,

I started selling on eBay a few years ago. I was let go from my job after 24 years and bought eBay for Dummies and started selling and loved it. I do not sell as much as I use to new job and not enough time in the day. Any questions I will try to answer. Good Luck!
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2006 8:46:42 PM
Hi Roger,

Good luck with the auction.  I just placed a bid.  Hopefully I win, or sometimes I've noticed on ebay, people don't start bidding until someone else does, so maybe it will attract more bids.

One tip I'd suggest is to put the RRP for the item in the ad, so that people can see they are getting a bargain.

If you have any ebay questions, feel free to ask me. 

All the best,

Andrew.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!