Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This is Shocking!
10/26/2006 6:50:22 PM
I downloaded it and now I've uninstalled it.
Here's what I found out.

1. you don't get anything in return for reading the ads.
2. you're only building a downline for them, not for yourself.
3. you don't earn anything for referrals.
4. It's annoying. I wound up turning it off more than it was on.
5. What's the big deal? You're just giving permission to the owner
to send ads to your desktop from people you probably don't even
know.

My opinion? I'm sure you have an opinion too, but I say it's JUNK.

I had much better results with Don't touch my ads, and  Profit Messenger.

I think this one is a WANNABEE.

I'm sorry, but it's just not what it's cracked up to be.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
10/28/2006 5:10:58 PM

I tried Desktop for about 2 weeks, and became very frustrated when I received message after message from the (owners?) of the software.  I, like Becky, ended up taking it off my computer.  I did not get anyone signed up in my downline so I thought, "What' the use?"  Anyway, please let me know if it works out for you Tim.  I can always reinstall it if I missed something!

Rita

Rita P.
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 1:51:35 PM
Well..in truth, it's not working out as I had hoped it would, and a lot of what Becky has said I would have to agree with. My main complaint is that the list does NOT belong to me, it appears we are in fact building the list for someone else who controls it (ultimately) One wrong move and I can be removed and all my efforts in promoting this "tool" are gone. I guess the saying "Nothing ventured nothing gained" could apply here ;-) Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 1:57:13 PM

Hi  Tim.....I have joined up and I so agree, it is great..I do hope others will not just read this but join up...

HappyHalloween......

Diane

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!