Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This is Shocking!
10/26/2006 6:30:21 AM
hello Tim...I have lightening....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 8:02:11 AM

Hi Dee,

I certainly understand your reluctance to be "taken" by another "scam", but please understand, DesktopLightning is FREE!
Yes there is a Platinum upgrade option of $14.95 (it gives additional mailings) but is entirely optional.
A free member can easily start building their list with this simply by letting people know about it. The question remains if it will be really effective, but a lot of that depends on what you're marketing and how you're marketing it.

As for a scam..this is not!
Honest.

Tim

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 9:48:46 AM

Hi Tim...I took your advise and went ahead and got the DL..it really is unobtusive and effective...the fact that you can excape the viruses etc and it is effective was and is a bonus for me....as usual you have thought everything through and am glad that I have it now installed...

You have a greaat day

Diane

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 10:51:03 AM
Hey Diane!
Thanks for your post :-)
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Rick Willey

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/26/2006 6:44:49 PM
I love this program & highly recommend it!
  If your looking to build a list this is a great way to do it without worying about spam problems or wondering if they even got it!
 You know not only did your list get that message, but so did everyone on your lists list! Pretty impressive!
  If you have not yet joined this for free & are thinking about it, I am offering free marketing tools to those who sign up here
http://www.desktoplightning.com/RickWilley

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!