Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
This is Shocking!
10/26/2006 12:12:29 AM

Hey all.
This new viral system will shock you with it's originality, and effectiveness. Your downline will grow rapidly, and your advertisements will go out directly to your contacts desktops. No spam problems, no spam blocking, no lost mail.
This is advertising of the future!
http://www.desktoplightning.com/MistrTim

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: This is Shocking!
10/26/2006 12:18:41 AM

Hi Tim!  :-)

I've seen this before.  But never felt compelled to install the software on my system.

How have your results panned out with this?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 12:41:43 AM

Hi Brian,

I took a careful look..and it is really a simple system. Although my first reaction was "I'm not downloading that thing to my system", now that I have..it's no biggie, and I have a good feeling that it's a winner. Now I'm sorry I didn't DL when I first heard about this.
The icon sits in my bottom right tray.
A little early to say how the results will turn out, but from my friends report she built a 140 member downline in a few days, and it continues to grow.
You know as well as I that it's not so much the system as the ad, and if the copy isn't effective then you won't get sales.
Still..this is another vehicle that I think will become more widely acceptable, and in truth..I like the idea of the ads coming to me there and not my mailbox (which is already flooded  - all 8 or 9 of them..lol)

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Dee
Dee Winder

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/26/2006 1:50:11 AM

Hey Tim

Keep us posted on how you are doing with this new system. It sounds good but I am a skeptic when it comes to believing a system will really work. I've been scammed a few times already and I want to make sure the next time I get involved in a marketing system, I won't get hurt.

Thanks for the info so far. The more info I get the better my decision will be.

Dee

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/26/2006 3:49:24 AM
Hello Tim,

It is good, I think its quite a great application.  No adaware, no spyware, does not over take your system.  I don't know how others get on with programs like instant buzz but it was not good for my computer, this I don't even know its there.

And its easy, thats its main attraction to me, lol.

Thank you for sharing.

Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!