Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: If you could spare a prayer... please?
10/22/2006 6:50:40 PM

These two precious angels are in the world for a special and unique reason; I assure you. Just see what they have blessed us with here. You reaching out to others and prayers being lifted up on their behalf. We serve an awesome Creator. Yes we do !!!

In His Service,

Joe Buccheri

+0
10/22/2006 7:07:16 PM

Hi Joe;

==============
These two precious angels are in the world for a special and unique reason; I assure you. Just see what they have blessed us with here. You reaching out to others and prayers being lifted up on their behalf.
==============

Deborah and I talked about that in email. And Becky and I in PM, too. It is so true. People that have never posted in my forum before are coming forward to say that they'll say a prayer for these tiny little girls that are fighting so hard just to stay alive.

My neice sits beside the twins all day, whispering to them. She tells them to hang on, because they are in Gods hands, and she tells them that people all over the world are praying for them. The doctors told my neice that they do not expect Lena (the smaller one) to survive and yet, yesterday she was trying to open her eyes.

Seeing page after page of people adding their prayers warms my heart.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all so very much.

Linda

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 7:15:31 PM
You are so welcome Linda I will continue to check back daily. I will also lift them up daily & you too honey hang in there.
God Bless YOu & your family
Kathy C
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2006 7:36:06 PM

Hi Linda,

God must have very special plans for Kassie Anne and Lena Marie. He needed them to arrive in this world early.

Our prayers are with the entire family.

Maybe you could print out all these pages and show them to your niece and her husband. The good wishes here will lift their spirits and this will be transferred from parents to daughters thereby strengthening them.

Gary Simpson
Australia

+0
10/22/2006 7:45:33 PM
I am offering a prayer for the twins and their parents and extended family right now.
+0