Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
If you could spare a prayer... please?
10/22/2006 2:03:19 PM

NOTE: Update, good news & new photo on page 7!!

======================================

Hi:

This is, first and foremost, a business community. And yet, wouldn't every victory be empty without loved ones to share it with? Every sorrow heavier without loved ones to pick us up and cheer us on?

With that, I ask for your prayers and good thoughts for my family. 

My niece was due to have twins on January 29, 2007. On October 15, she went into labour prematurely at only 26 weeks. The doctors were unable to stop the labour. She delivered twin baby girls that weighed only 1.5 and 1.7 pounds.

So much pain and agony. So many tears. My niece is like a second daughter to me. If I could bear this pain for her, I would in a heartbeat. No question.

The doctors give the babies very low odds. 5%. And yet, one week later, they are still fighting for their little lives. I am including a photo. Kassie (1.7 lbs) is wearing the green hat. Lena (1.5 lbs) is wearing the striped hat.

That's their Mommy and Daddy's hands above and below so you can see how small they are. So, so tiny, and fighting for their lives.

If you could say a prayer for them, or send good thoughts their way, it would be very appreciated.

Linda

+0
Re: If you could spare a prayer... please?
10/22/2006 2:06:03 PM
My prayers are going up at this very moment.
Trust the Lord to pull them through this, they
are in His loving hands and He has no other desire
than to see them thrive.

God said it, I believe it, and that settles it.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 2:13:05 PM

Linda,

My prayers also for the little ones!! May God take your pain and fears away and replace them with joy! Remember the poem - Footprints

Many Blessings

Valerie

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2006 2:13:30 PM
You have my prayers today! God works in mysterious ways! Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Geir Sjaastad

138 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2006 2:45:03 PM
For this I can contribute with a pray for them.

Geir

Klogswork for Teamwork

Home: Klogswork

Blog: Working with MLM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!