Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: If you could spare a prayer... please?
10/22/2006 5:09:39 PM

Linda, I am praying for Kassie and Lena, their mother and father, and for others in your extended family.  They are in God's hands, the safest place a human can be.

Lawton

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2006 5:34:18 PM

Hello Linda !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/22/2006 5:50:26 PM
Most definitely we will add them in our prayers. Please keep us updated.
+0
10/22/2006 6:15:18 PM

I wish them the best. My prayers are for them to get a normal life. God bless them.

Marwa Afzaly

+0
10/22/2006 6:31:48 PM

I am praying for the babies and family. I know that JESUS can do anything. Father in the name of JESUS I am asking you to help this family and to keep these babies alive and well. I ask you to guide the doctors and nurses hands and to give them wisdom to keep the babies healthy. Let your holy angels camp round about them at all time to protect them. Give the parents and family strength and comfort during these hard times. I release my faith in agreement with everyone praying this prayer. Your word say's that if any two on earth agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19) Other scriptures to pray are (Matthew 18:18-20), Psalms 91:1-16). Also go to Anchored Victoriously In Christ's Website and click it. Once there click the links button. You will see the world prayer link. Click it and signup for it. It is free. post your prayer request on the site. We will be praying 24 hours a day. until the babies come home. 

In His Anointing,

Pastor Lynn,

440-339-6471

+0