Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Some advice and Please be considerate
11/3/2008 6:29:28 PM
Ciao amico mio, Tomaso,  LOL

Ma allora parli Italiano? ....

Well, I did leave you a message elsewhere to let you know that I passed my thesis presentation with flying colours.  There was lots of positive feedback, which was great.  I must admit I was very nervous before hand but I got a grip and got through it within the esablished time frame.

I hope you had a lovely weekend and a great Halloween.  Did you do anything?
Are you managing to catch up on the outstanding work you had to do?

Ok, OK, I'm going to let you get on with things,
Buonanotte ed un abraccio

Venerina
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/3/2008 7:01:49 PM
Dear Robert,

How are you today? .... Well, you might have read in the post above that all went well and I passed the thesis presentation with maximum votes.

I do have one or two questions for you ... now what would the difference be between a PRIVATE massaging and a DIRECT massaging ... and how could one possible confuse massaging with messaging ... I mean isn't massaging a form of transmitting a message :-P

Now ... I do have another curiosity .... Net- working and Net-fooling around .... Now, I am not going to say it ... but could there be some link between the two? Or, should I say in some cyber environments is there really a distinction between the two? LOL ... I mean ... after all ... some net-fooling around definately seems to have some work connotation about it LOL .... catch my meaning here? hehehehe

Oh boy, well, it has been a long day ... perhaps I need a rest LOL ...

Hope you had a great weekend my friend
Hugs

Venerina

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2008 8:27:16 PM
Cio V guess what i found it, thanks for letting me know; "I did it .... I did it .... I passed with flyng colours and top marks ... I promised to let you know ... so now we can celebrate. woo whooo!! Tu sei una stella...la mia stella :) Sto cadendo nell'amore con voi . CONGRATULATIONS!!  Tomaso
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 3:37:41 AM

ROFLOL!

Hello Venerina,

Congratulations, be them the most outspoken, they will never compare to the swig from the old bottle of Madeira I drink to your fathomless achievement.

Now, to get back to the forum’s etiquette of sticking to the subject, I believe that I shall make mine the saying; “To find gold you need to dig through massive amounts of dirt”.

Yours friendly, ... as I ponder about your "one or two questions."

Robert.

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 10:48:10 AM
Hello Venerina :-)

Never mind for replying later to any post as - one for myself - I so very much can see how things are about time :-) :-(
... I'm happy to learn you finally got free ;-) ... does this mean you're going to have some more time for ALP, too? By the way, CONGRATS for getting to your last theme!

We didn't had - until a few years by now - holidays like Halloween or Valentine's Day; instead we celebrated ALL SAINTS DAY/EVENING and DRAGOBETE (kind of Valentine's Day) also in February! Now, specially our kids after ALL SAINTS they like also to celebrate Halloween for the sake of fun.

See you around :-)
With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!