Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Nutrition (Part 2) - We are the same but we are unique ...
10/22/2006 6:10:09 AM

Hi Venerina,

Thanks for the article. It is true that we are all different because of our lifestyle, genetics, & metabolism, but we are basically designed & constructed very similiarly. Our choice of food & how we treat our ills is also a great bearing on our longevity. Also many people bring their children up in a sanitized environment not allowing them to ingest soil microbes & natural organisms so denying these kids their development of a strong immune system.

Hippocrates said   " Let food be your medicine". , yet most of us have learned nothing from his words of wisdom.  Now we are paying the price with nearly one third of us deemed to suffer cancer.

Downunderdave      HEALTH IS WEALTH !

http://tux.lovemangosteen.net

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 8:09:18 PM

Hi Dave from Downunder ....

I totally agree with you my friend and, quite frankly, I couldn't have worded it better if I had tried ...

Thank you as always for being present in my health forum ....

I hope Oz is doing good right now ...

Take care and have a great week

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 8:10:42 PM

Hello Geraldine ...

I LOVE that quote .... and that just sums you up my friend ....

Thank you ... thank you ... thank you 

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/24/2006 8:16:24 PM

Hey Brian

I'm sorry if we've got our wires crossed here ....

I was joking with you  ... but sadly I think the British humour didn't quite come out as it should have in writing .... but that's why I mentioned the fish .... !!!! hehehehehe ....

It's an old British joke that goes along the lines of  ..... don't drink the water ...... because you know, or maybe not,  what fish do in it .....

I did watch your video and it was very interesting indeed ... and very artful too I have to say .... thank you for sharing it ...

Take care and I'll try to explain myself, and the humour, a bit better in future ... sorry, my friend ... my miscommunication .... :-)))

Venerina

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/25/2006 2:35:06 AM

Hi Venerina!  :-)

Hey, no foul or harm done.  I do tend to get into serious mode when I'm on the pc.......so I may not have picked up on it even if you were in the room with me!  LOL

Glad you like the video!  :-)

Have a great week!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!