Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Nutrition (Part 2) - We are the same but we are unique ...
10/19/2006 6:30:35 AM

Hello James

Thank you for stopping by... I hope you are keeping well ...

The body is very adaptable and flexible ... so don't worry ... the odd digression from your regular diet ... (Diet intended as lifetime nutritional plan) ... will not affect your general well-being ... as long as the digressions do not become regular habits ...

Take care buddy and be safe on the road ...

Best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 6:37:18 AM

Hello Geketa

Thank you for coming back and posting ... It is really good to see you here again after my HUGE blunder this morning .... well it was nearly 5.30am here and I hadn't slept yet !!! lol ...

I agree with you ... fresh and organic are by far better than packaged and processed ... Unforunately, our lands have been well over cultivated and fertilised ... so there are still some essential nutrients lacking in our foods ...

I, also, agree with you that ... the older we get ... sometimes the less calories we need for energy ... but that is entirely unique and it depends on a person's daily activity levels, (physical, emotional and mental) ...

Take care my friend and I shall look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest wishes

Venerina

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 8:17:06 AM
Thank you very much for this article Venerina. Each post becomes more
excellent.

In Holistic Health we believe that the vitamins in food are the most important
and during a deficiency, it is difficult to obtain the proper quantity from
food. Problems with our processing and adding chemical compounds
into processed food further reduces the amount of nutrients as boavailable
and thus useable to the body.

Supplementation is a complicated and diverse subject and could by itself
fill many volumes. Even when the supplements are in the chemical
bioavailable form, they are less absorbed because they are ingested
without the complimentary phytonutirents that allow the body to
both recognise they are present and get the liver to process them
to utilise them in the body properly.

Certain foods such as exotic fruit juices have been popular because
they contain larger amounts of the vitamins and minerals and are
more utilised by the body.

That is why I always recommend that anyone with chronic inflamation
take the fruit juice "NONI" about two oz a day is the maximum dose.
This is also a case that you mentioned, Venerina, that more is
not necesarily better as the quantity of the particular supplement
is also processed by the body.

Some Nurses that I know have called supplements like "One a xxx"
Multiple Vitamins are called "Bed Pan Bullets". because they
have noticed these pills pass out of the intestinal tract intact
and in the same form as they were ingested.

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
10/19/2006 8:42:27 AM
Hello I agree with your statement, but the main thing is "Know your Body." First have a body analysis done, so that you will know how many calories and protein your body needs. Why? Shape and weight are related, but they're not the same thing. You have inherited one of the natureal body shapes, depending on whether you tend to carry weight in your upper body or lower body or put on weight proportionately. It’s Not just Your Weight. It’s Your Body Composition. Healthy target weight is based on your lean body mass, which includes your muscles, bones, minerals and other nonfat tissue in your body. Motivation is your strongest asset in your desire to successfully lose excess weight. To get started you must, set reasonable and attainable weight-loss goals. Then weight yourself and take your measurements. Keep a record of this information throughout your program, entering new data about once or twice a week. Seeing your progress is the best way to motivate you to achieve your goals. If you need help, please email me for more info. Dorsey dorseygarland@aol.com
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0
10/19/2006 9:23:07 AM
Hello Venerina,

I totally agree with everything you've said in this forum. As the old saying goes, "you are what you eat" and if we eat unhealthy foods, then unhealhy results is what we'll get. We must begin to make good health our number one priority. The body is our temple and we should apply the same principles we use when maintaining our vehicles. If we don't put in the right fuel and keep it maintenanced on a regular basis, it will not run properly. The same principle applies to our bodies.

Most diseases and ailments can be corrected and sometimes cured with a proper diet of nutritionous whole foods and natural supplements.

I also agree with applying some form of meditation or deep breathing process to your daily routine. Taking a few minutes to breathe in positive thoughts and exhale  negative ones works perfectly for me. Applying these principles of proper nutrition, and exercise as well as being respectful of yourself and others will have positive rewards.

Thanks for the invite to your forum Venerina. As always they are very informative and filled with messages that can be applied to our daily lives.

Best regards,

Jeannie George "Make your first cup of the day, Organogold"! http://www.jeanniescoffeebreak.organogold.com http://jeannieshealthycoffee.myganodermablog.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!