Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WOW!!! I still can't believe it...
10/19/2006 10:20:44 AM

Hi Georgios,

It is I that thank you for accepting my invitation, and I thank all th enew friends I have for either accepting my invitation or inviting me to be ALP friends. 

The results we are now getting have been achieved through hard work and sheer determination that we (my business partner and I) will not give up, and we will not be beaten.

We have both been on the Internet a long time, but we are still on a leaning learning curve as things change so fast on the Internet.  What worked a year ago does not work (so well ) now. With companies like Google and  Yahoo just to name two constantly moving the goal posts  we have only two options.  Adapt or give up.  My partner and I are both adapters.

Right now we are setting up a new promotion using a method  we  are new at to see if  that can help us perform even better. We want our advertisers to have the confidence in us that we are here and here to stay.

We believe the only way to earn that confidence  is to keep at least stable at the high level we now have and gradually push it up making sure that as we do we can maintain the levels we reach.

Any darn fool cant reach number one on a monitor site very fast,  but the question is once they hit number one can they keep up the performance that got them there so fast?

Our observations say no they cant  they burn out. We have watched sites race past us and hit Nr 1 or Nr 2 position rising by 100 points a day and more only to see them suddenly stop rising and start falling again, while we consistently plod along taking our time and ensuring we are not going to do the same thing.

It might take us a lot longer to hit Nr 1 spot  but on one particular monitor we have registered a steady increase in our average daily unique visitors every single day for about 180 days in succession our competition has raced past us  but now they are paying the price for rising too fast because their daily average uniques visitors is falling.

Not only using advertising is important you must also have a strategy or game plan and stick to it. Its like the long distant runner that sets his/her pace and has a well laid plan on how fast to go to ensure (s)he reaches the end and comes in first, and although its very tempting to increase that pace because some one is coming up fast from behind they, resist the temptation to speed up, and keep their pace knowing that before the end is in sight the one that just flew past will burn out and slow down (if not stop) sufficiently for him/her to over take his/her competitor again and eventually win the race.

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/19/2006 10:27:08 AM
bluelight505 wrote the following post at 19-10-2006 10:16 AM:
hello Bill  thanks for the list of tools...I will be checking them out...my website has a Google page rank of 5...Larry

Hi Larry 

we working on it, we working on it lol

Softly softly catchy monkey as thesaying goes.

I sincearly mean it when I say congratulations on the PR5
it is no mean feat these days with all the changes Google makes without telling us. Next stop PR6 for you.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 2:33:43 PM
Thank you for the link Bill, I will surely take a look at it. Sounds awesome.
As for the friend part it sounds like Crystal is taking good care of you so i will stay back.
Thansk Crystal for helping our new friend find his way around. AWESOME JOB GIRLFRIEND!!
Have a great day everyone
Kathy C
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/19/2006 5:13:07 PM

tuppermama151 wrote the following post at 19-10-2006 02:33 PM:

Thank you for the link Bill, I will surely take a look at it. Sounds awesome.
As for the friend part it sounds like Crystal is taking good care of you so i will stay back.
Thansk Crystal for helping our new friend find his way around. AWESOME JOB GIRLFRIEND!!
Have a great day everyone
Kathy C

Hi Kathy,

Yes Crystal helped me tremendously yesterday evening. I saw her post and took a chance and IM'ed her. She accepted the invite and we covered quite a bit of ground much faster than can be done exchanging messages. Unfortunatly we ran out of time as crystal had to attend to some personal chores.

I still have some things I dont understand and If you see me on line hit the chat button if you got the time. Providing I see it I will always respond.
I say providing as I am constantly switching browser windows multi tasking as I am sure you do.

That invite to use the chat goes naturally to both you and Crysal as well as all my ALP friends.
I find it just unfortunate that we dont have voice facility here in ALP Still I got Paltalk and Skype and MSN (contact details on my "About Me" page.) but no AOL or Yahoo I am afraind those two will never get on a pc I own ever again. They are far too intrusive.

For  Crystal  Here is a big
Thank you.
for assisting me I will be leaving feed back.

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/20/2006 7:50:09 AM

I am getting dizzy, I really am.

I have litterally just run my lpc again and

now the total number of links to Prizes4pixels.com

from the 9 searchengines we monitor has risen again.

Its now 28,949 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!