Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Racism, the holy grail of ignorance
10/13/2006 8:37:30 AM

Hi Dave,

I don't think we should be discussing this what we should be worried about is the state of our planet, we all live on that little blue coloured ball in space and we are gradually destroying our own existance!

We should remember that we all live on the same planet and breath the same air as any other race, we should all be thankful that there are diferences between races it makes life interesting just like this forum.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
10/13/2006 9:09:27 AM

Dear Friends:

Today, I will make a decison that will impact many on my staff and a few here at AdlandPro. I am sure that when I make this decision, the anger of that one individual will echo across the Internet. So be it !

I will not allow my company to be connected in any shape, or form, to that which creates divison, promotes hate, fear, or in negating the talents and abilities of a particular group. 

This kind of behaviour is, in all respects, unacceptable.

This individual has been told how I feel and here again, they can read that I have not relented, nor will I. Though out of an innocnet act, you created a doorway for evil to rear its devilish head, you had - and still have -  the opportunity to not only close that door; bolt it shut.

Should you continue as I asked you not to , I have but one course of action.

Sincerely,

Joseph Peter Buccheri /General Manager

The Great American Music Machine/TGAMM FM Radio

A Subsidiary of American Media International

+0
10/13/2006 11:59:56 AM

Well said, Dave!

We are all the same species and God made us all in his image, regardless of the route we took to get here.  Racism is perpetuated by ignorance and is not exclusively the Caucasian's domain.

We need more tolerance and love in this world,

Kate

Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2006 1:00:33 PM

I think racism is worst among people in the prime of their lives. 

Kids and older people seem to get along okay. 

Why can't the people in their prime, who have the most energy, use that energy to get along?

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2006 1:22:22 PM
Hello my dear friend Dave,

I think don't accoure too often to me, to agree every piece of word someone says :-)
I think that beside ignorance one has to be very unsure of ones self, to find "consolation" thinking that "anyway" he/she is superiour for being... whatever

Interesting, that today this is the second time it comes to my mind the saying that:

LIFE IS A GIFT AND NOT A RIGHT!

If only they would think more about this, even ignorants would realise what kind of "fools" they are!

Thank you for the great post.
With friendship,
Anamaria

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!