Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUCIN - in October is almost ready
10/27/2008 6:32:41 AM

Hi AnaMaria,

This a most interesting festival and I thank you for featuring it here.

Wolves are the most fascinating animals and being a lover of animals have a soft spot for them.

Phil, thanks for the link. I adopted a wolf and had the certificate made out to my granddaughters. Start them off as true animal lovers too.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: October 14th St. PARASCHEVE
10/27/2008 6:36:29 AM

Hi AnaMaria & Branka,

Now that would be a holiday to remember and cherish. 3 meshugenehs laughing all over Romania and Serbia.

Neither country would ever be the same after we get through with them. :)

You are both cordially invited to Israel too, That would be an interesting escapade for sure.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 9:46:49 AM
Hello Phil

and THANK YOU for your visit and for the wonderful music!

Wolves are some wonderful and very smart animals; they are far from being so cruel as "tales" presents them! They never kill "by passion" - as some med do - but for hunger or being frightened! Even thou (frightened) they prefer to run away! We, the SUPREME SPECIE do them much more harm than they do to us! But we have to power!?!

((youtube id="ZpUfEM2GUVs"))((/youtube))

WONDERFUL ANIMALS! We should learn from them!?

Have a wonderful autumn,
Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: October 14th St. PARASCHEVE
10/28/2008 9:54:06 AM
This way I'm going to love ROMANIA even more, with my favorites around here! :-)

DEAR BRANKA

That would be WONDERFUL! I don't even dare to imagine something like that! YET!
I'm just DREAMING ABOUT IT!

This SHOULD go under your Magical tree!...
One my way to post it over there ;-)

Hugs,
Anamaria
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 12:08:54 PM
AnaMaria,

I love wolves.

The girls and I go on wolf hunts (just to see them, not to harm them). Last time, we found no wolves.

The time before we nearly got washed back down the mountain when we got caught in a mountain storm. Wow it was something else.

I had a cat who looked just like a wolf when he looked at you from a certain angle. He was beautiful.

I have a wolf spirit who goes everywhere with me. When I meditate, he softly rests his head on me.

They are wonderful creatures and deserve all the looking after and protection that we can give them. As was said earlier, they do much less harm to us than we, mankind do to them. But just who is the superior race?

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!