Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Someone In Need ... Real Networking In Action
10/4/2006 12:27:56 PM
WHAT A GRAET FRIEND you are Kenneth. Every little bit helps. I will be sending her mine via regular mail this weekend. I have already spoken to her & my heart just crys for her. Lisa is a true friend & she does have legit needs.
Thanks Kenn for all your help & you too Arglid.
God Bless YOU All as we help a sister in need.
Kathy c
+0
10/6/2006 11:00:23 AM

Hello Kenneth,

As a long standing Adlandpro member, I'm standing with you against the forces of lack in Lisa life. I'm doing so, because giving is the power that will release the forces of lack in all our lives.

Christine Jackson

www.aweber.com/?284980
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2006 4:55:52 PM
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for your last message. I am glad I did not make me a fool supporting Lisa. I followed the recommendation to delete my forum. I was a bit angry but I did it without a second word. I still work by promoting her blog and her genuine shop.

Bless you
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
10/9/2006 5:05:41 PM

I don't have much but hope the donation will help.. if we all donated only 1 dollar I'm sure she could save her home and do something wonderful for her kids..

Come on Family.. I have eight kids and it's not killing me to put in so I hope everyone else feels the spirit and makes that donation no matter how large or small..

Rebecca

Rebecca Pauli
+0
10/10/2006 4:29:18 AM
Thank you to those that have donated,and those that have offered emotional support. I have focused on overlooking the cruel comments made,and the caring people here have truly made a differance in me and my daughter's life. I have made some WONDERFUL friends,and I am truly grateful. Love, Lisa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!