Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Someone In Need ... Real Networking In Action
9/29/2006 11:56:05 PM
Hello Mary,

Many blessings to you and thank you for helping Lisa.

Kenneth

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2006 4:12:51 AM
hi,
well we already have her in dubli. that is great. lets try this one.
this may really help. it's free, and you can even shop ebay and get cash back. can you believe that. oooooooooo Also go to TGAMM AND PARTY WHILE YOU SHOP.  It's a whole lot more fun then buying gas, fighting traffic, and having the stress of the MALL. We will be helpng people too. ooooooooooooooooooooo This is so so so kool.
http://www.nan.rewardsrewards.com/
you will be put in the group that is helping lisa.
nan
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2006 8:04:08 PM

Thank you for this, Ken!  What a wonderful thing, and Georgious the PayPal button made it so simple!  Keep me posted on the progress!  is there anywhere I can find out more about why there is such a need?  Always willing to help, just like to know the why?

Thanks again for doing this - I love great causes!

God bless!

Judy

+0
10/1/2006 10:12:08 PM

Ken,

I am willing to lend a hand here. I have a special Page set up on my gift site for things like this. Normally I would donate 25% of the profits from items on these pages to causes such as this. However, since this is an Adland friend, I will move that up to 50% of all profits from these pages from now until the end of November. Anyone who is interested can go to http://www.bonniesgifts4all.com and click the online catalog button. At the bottom of the page in the catagory section you will see Special Pages. There are 2 pages of itmes on these that are specially coded so that I know they are special items for charity donations. If you would like to purchase from other pages, just order as usual then email me with the item number/numbers you have purchased and I will also include those items as the special purchase items for her. Type in the subject of the email ADLAND FRIEND HELP so that I know what it is for. My email is bonnie@bonniesgifts4all.com . I hope this will help so send all your friends to shop!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 6:49:15 AM

Thank you, Arild for the direct paypal button.  It made this easy!  I like easy.  Please keep us posted, Ken. I love to help, just wish I could do more!

Blessings,

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!