Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Someone In Need ... Real Networking In Action
10/3/2006 5:51:51 AM
Bless all of you that have helped so far.

I have gotten most documents (one is yet pending for me to recieve) from Lisa and  all has been validated so far. She is trusting me with her personal information so to vow to all her situation is legit.

So, as to my honor, my word and my reputation this is real.

Again, thank you all for helping.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
10/4/2006 3:28:30 AM
Ok all,

I have finished getting all documents and validating everything. Her needs are real. Her circumstances are not from budget mismanagement. No, she doesn't have a drug problem or any other speculations some have tried to make.

As for all the details you will have to take my word for it that it's all legit. After doing all the due dilegence, calls and other inquiries I know Lisa is not scamming.

Now, all I ask is if you are comfortable with my statement then help. If you are not comfortable then move on.

I have already addressed the backstabbing issue in another thread. The only reason I'm acting as a validating system is so to protect one individuals vital details (driver's License #, SS#, account #'s, patient account #, etc ...), to offer that proof has been made, not only by documents but date details and to why they are in this position.

There are some sensitive issues to this person's situation and it would not be right to smear her, or anyone's information around. I am keeping most answers to yes and no for any questions anyone has. If I say I cannot give the answer most likely it will be because of sensitive issues.

A few have asked about her medical. Just as with a doctor or a hospital I need to stay clear of divulging such personal information but, that Lisa's statement is accurate I can say.

So again, if you are comfortable with my word then help and thank you.

Or else just be on your merry way and leave this subject alone.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
10/4/2006 5:43:02 AM

Thank You for Your info my friend. I hope people now starting behave and be a shame for how they made a mother in need more harm than she already fighted for.

With the job You and I have done for documentations, I now hope that people can believe and stop backstabbing many members. Our new friend trusted us, and it is so sad that she got all this negative things when she needed us most.

Take care Lisa - we trust You and will help You.

Thank You my friend Kenneth for the awesome job You have done for Lisa and to help me too.

Best regards
Arild
+0
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/4/2006 6:29:05 AM

Already sent a donation through paypal. Thank you guys for an awesome community spirit. This is what it's all about...pulling together and helping when and where we can.

Wonderful job

Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
10/4/2006 9:58:33 AM
To whom it may concern I am asking that all e-mails to me at bizykatie stop for a few weeks I lost my husband and am not ready to get back to this thank you katie tavares
BIZYKATIE'S PLACE LAMARQUE,TX 77568 1 (409)938-7969
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!