Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING AND SCULPTURE
9/26/2006 10:31:01 PM

Dear Rose,

I feel honoured with your visit. It is from your previous art forum that I acquired a taste for presenting my modest works first, and the idea to create my own forum about the great master of painting and sculpture afterwards. And it was only after receiving Jenny SJ's invitation to your Arts Exhibition forum starting next Monday that it occurred to me that I too should invite all my Adland friends to this forum of mine, as it was going on unnoticed until this morning.

So you have been instrumental toward its creation and launch, and I thank you from the core of my heart both for it and for visiting now.

Your friend,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 10:48:29 PM
Dear Pauline, Dear Steven,

Thank you very much for visiting and for your kind appreciation. During the past three or four years I have been collecting a vast number of master pieces from the best art sites, and trying to improve my own files whenever a museum online published a better version of the great masters' works.

So I expect you will not be dissapointed with the works I will be hopefully adding every few days during the following weeks and months.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2006 1:50:44 AM
wonderful
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2006 1:55:41 AM
Hi Luis, VERY BEUTIFUL PAINTING EXHIBITED HERE.......... THANKS
S.K. Rajaram
+0
9/27/2006 8:40:42 PM

Hello Luis,

What a great idea...This is a warm and colorful addition to Adland's forums and programs.  Thank you for taking the time to do it for us. 

Ildiko "There is no mistake so great as the mistake of not going on."...W.Blake Create streams of residual income: Seamless VOIP for mobile phones worldwide: http://BizBuzz.ws/BestDealin06
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!