Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING AND SCULPTURE
9/26/2006 1:43:19 PM

Hi Luis,

Thank you so much for the invitation. What a beautiful painting. I love art.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Thank you for joining us.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 3:02:55 PM
Hello Luis Miguel,

Thank you for bringing us this new Forum.  It is one which I shall be following with the greatest of pleasure. 

Caravaggio is less known than some of the other Great masters of the Rennaisance but his work is a wonder.  The painting you featured is one my favourites.

Best wishes,
Jenny

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 3:39:16 PM
Dear Linda,

You cannot imagine how happy I am to see the response to this forum! Actually I created it yesterday, but only this morning did I think of sending invitations to my Adland friends and, to my delight, you have been the first to come by. 

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

P.S. You are so "linda," you certainly deserve something like this painting by Caravaggio to adorn your home. 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 3:48:17 PM

Dear Georgios,

Thank you very much for visiting. Not my merit of course but the attraction of art, as you are clearly an artist yourself, at least in your heart. And you are right, this one painting is one of the greatest masterworks in history.

So I will try and do my best to be up to your kind words of appreciation in future postings.

Thanks again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2006 4:23:08 PM
Dear Deborah,

I just wanted to start the forum with a painting as beautiful as possible - no matter if showing it this early was not very appropriate - and in seeking one among my favorites I could not find other so visually attractive and at the same time so aestetically appealing as this one by Caravaggio.

It will be difficult to find other masterpieces as beautiful as this one so that you are not dissapointed whenever you visit in the future, but I will certainly try.

Thank you, and best wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!