Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A (New?) Virus Disease at Adland!!
9/23/2006 10:40:03 AM
"Luckily" I only have a few regrets about things I've posted about myself! 
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 10:49:05 AM
Thank you Jenny! Germs and disease prevention needs exposure! Linda
+0
9/23/2006 11:31:17 AM

Thats why i dont post alot in adland forums unless its truly something i have time to thoroughly read before posting anything.   Seems to me your right alot of people are just posting to get their "quota" in and well thats not the point now is it.

Tracy

+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 12:06:57 PM

Hello Jenny,

That's so true. "THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK" is what my grandma used to say.

and HAVE NO REGRETS!

Marion

http://mkshoppingmall.tripod.com/backtoschoolapparel

TO DONATE, VISIT MY SITE

Marion

http://mkshoppingmall.tripod.com/backtoschoolapparel

Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 12:16:55 PM

Jenny hello Thanks Angela for notifieing me of your post,,

So thats the Virus that we are getting,  I hope I don't cetch it lol. It sounds real nastey.  I hope we can find a cure for this soon. people that spread it should be quarenteened in antivirus file. Most likely those that have it are lonely, selfish, selfcentered, and incompassionate.  maybe they don't know how to Agree to disagree. When someone gets this virus,, maybe they could simply post a reply like thanks have a nice day.. enough said.. if they feel they have to say any thing atall.. for the really infected people (set on your hands and don't move for 10 minutes count backwards from 100)... heres a thought::::

Some emails in marketting are titled or is full of different words to cetch the many different kinds of interests of the millions of people.  maybe these virus filled people is useing this type of Niche marketting to gain a (type) of group for their list... do you want commpasionate friends that are content or do you want Aggressive forcefull people that isn't scared of pushing buttons..  This is niche marketting in a way.

So for attention they use this Virus.....   just a thought..

The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!