Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A (New?) Virus Disease at Adland!!
9/23/2006 1:10:36 PM

Hi Tom,

I would comment on your post if I could read it?

I have asked you before in my own forums to use a larger font, thats the one with numbers next to the colours, please use either a different font or increase the size to 3 and stay away from green!

I only ask as its not much fun with my nose a couple of inches from the screen trying to read it.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
9/23/2006 1:11:47 PM
Hello Jenny,

What a Wonderful Post,full a Wisdom,Hope that each of us Have and will

Learn something from this experience, Virus Disease at Adland,

Death and Life are in the power of the tongue,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.
                                               Proverbs 18:21

its sad how some people will burn their own house down,are destroy their own

life with their mouth.

Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things,
see how great a forest a little fire kindle!
                                                    James3:5

Sincerely,

Ranches L Hall

Keep Looking Up
you can never get to where you Are going, by staying where you are. Sincerely Ranches L Hall
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 1:12:59 PM

Can you read this John?

How about this...If you have an issue with someone, why not email them direct with your concerns and keep it out of the public unless something can hurt people that everyone needs to know about. On top of that, make sure before it does go public that you have AMPLE proof before spouting off for ALL to see... Hmmm, interesting concept, eh? Imagine that...having total concrete proof first!

Another interesting comcept about trashing people in public... I prefer to keep this under my hat unless someone who I know is under attack that does not deserve it gets raked over the coals again and again! If these certain people could simply THINK about how this other person feels after these public attacks, I wonder if they might reconsider their position on public harassment? Not only may they cause this person public embarassment, but they can change their lives too! Some may even go as far as committing suicide or have health issues due to the amount of stress it created! Imagine that!

Defender of innocent people! Tom :o)

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
9/23/2006 1:14:15 PM
My Dear Tom

I have NEVER wrote anything without a solid backup, and many will come with the WHOLE story - I have never lied to my friends and You know it too.

Take care..

Best regards
Arild

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 1:19:09 PM

Hi Tom,

Thank you, yes I can read it now you have used a larger size.  I fully understand what you are saying but its far easier and quicker to respond to your post than to send you a personal email.

If it was something of great importance or personal to you I would of course contact you by email, and as I don't think a simple request in public would stress you out too much, but I will give it some thought in future.

Kind Regards

John. 

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!